rep points or whatever they are called

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
I'm here on the mobile app 99% of the time. Can someone explain rep points? I get msgs saying I've gotten them and I thank the people for the intent BUT I see no way to "give rep points" and I also have another question.... Why do I see posts telling people to give "rep points"? I mean if they are supposed to have some meaning how can you tell people to give rep points? It would seem the idea is to voluntarily say "hey this guy knows what he is talking about" or at least its to say "hey, I agree with this guy". I don't see how it should be something you are told to do....I don't get it. SOOOO...

How do you give them and why are people being told to give them?

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
yea I second this motion, I have no idea what the fukc rep points are or how to give them.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rep points can not be given via mobile apps such as forumrunner or tapatalk

You can only rep post on a PC or on you cell via desktop view

No clue who or why people are suggesting to rep others

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Should have an update so we can give rep on cellphones

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
some people get them the hard way, earning them. others get them by just trading back and forth with friends to build them up.

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
some people get them the hard way, earning them. others get them by just trading back and forth with friends to build them up.
I just don't get it. I understand the concept but Its funny that someone will just disagree.... And then you get a msg saying "idiot A gave you -3000 rep points" I just laugh cause its funny as hell to me. Who pays attention to that crap. Who goes "I'll listen to his advice cause he has X# of points"? Lol. I do get the concept but as you said... It seems like most are just internet but buddies trading "points".
Some people give advice from experience and try to genuinely help people.... Other people read stuff and spout off to impress idiots.

Not saying anyone inparticular.... Just what I notice.

The biggest offence to me though is people telling people to give points.... Uh.... I appreciate when someone does because the appreciate advice I give or understand I try to help but if I ever ask for "points"... Please ban me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Codybenz Anabolics 30
Cgkone General Chat 10
faither Forum Suggestions and News 3
General Chat 15
BigGunn General Chat 9