Suggestion: check the ****ing rep mode so the default isn't ****ing negs

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WTF? I've negged 3 people now. That I like. Why you gotta do the opposite of EVERY OTHER FORUM?

:mad:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I rep you can I get a wcr coupon code? ;) hmm I better be careful not to neg you.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The more stars i see the less i do.....

Love when people think yelling and cursing will actually get me to look at it....

Checked twice, 2 negs...works fine.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, christ. Haha! Thanks for that, much appreciated, lulz.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your reps won't help this situation, lol. But sure, just be sure you use your coffeemug. ;)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're welcome.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no sense of humor around here. ;) I take full responsibility: clearly there is not enough Dr Feel Good being flung about the board. :p

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
no sense of humor around here. ;) I take full responsibility: clearly there is not enough Dr Feel Good being flung about the board. :p
Well, gee, how on earth could we not see its a joke....

BTW - Admins can see rep comments in your profile.....just sayin

We all love being cursed out for something we didnt program. Its so much fun.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well next time I'll be sure to say what I really think, then. :p -that's a joke.

But seriously, the point I was trying to make was that it shouldn't take thought to spread goodwill. -not a joke

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well next time I'll be sure to say what I really think, then. :p -that's a joke.

But seriously, the point I was trying to make was that it shouldn't take thought to spread goodwill. -not a joke
It doesnt for me....it defaults to positive so its tough to fix something you cant recreate. Its not a setting in the vbulletin software.

But seriously, i dont think you were joking. Just sayin

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So when you hit the rep button on a random post, and and don't touch the positive negitive rep buttons, and hit send, it's a positive rep? It certainly isn't for me, as you can tell from my rep comments.

And I'm not sure what you don't think I was joking about. :p joking isn't the right word for the thread; tongue in cheek is more like it. I don't walk around blastinging people/things. If I do, it's tongue in cheek, or someone's dying, not over an annoying rep glitch.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So when you hit the rep button on a random post, and and don't touch the positive negitive rep buttons, and hit send, it's a positive rep? It certainly isn't for me, as you can tell from my rep comments.

And I'm not sure what you don't think I was joking about. :p joking isn't the right word for the thread; tongue in cheek is more like it. I don't walk around blastinging people/things. If I do, it's tongue in cheek, or someone's dying, not over an annoying rep glitch.

Yes, the "I approve" is automatically selected...and i tried 3 different accounts.

You do understand that i really dont know you...you do understand that all i see is someone telling me to fix the ****ing rep system....

And you expect us to read your mind and not take it as some hothead angry over stupid gren dots?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, weird. It's happened at least 3-4 times.

And I understand, it's all good.

purebred

how the hell did you end up in the red, dude? i remember your posts being pretty stand-up and informative...or was that another poison? lol

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did it. If you want it changed, you can create a petition to reverse it and i might reconsider. Rep is serious bizness round here.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how the hell did you end up in the red, dude? i remember your posts being pretty stand-up and informative...or was that another poison? lol
Tactical error, apparently. :p

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, cool (not that it matters for me anymore :lol: ). Thanks.

purebred

I did it. If you want it changed, you can create a petition to reverse it and i might reconsider. Rep is serious bizness round here.
idk who you're talking to but in the event that it was directed towards me: i don't really care :) i was just asking out of sheer curiosity.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to share my experience, I have had it default to negative reps on 2 occasions. I obviously didn't notice until after the fact and then tried to rep the person a few times to attempt to make up for it (I did it to JudoJosh and bdcc). And I know carpee has done it to me and BarbellBeast (though between you and me, I think he did it on purpose! lol joking).

I'm not complaining, but I did want to say that it's happened to me. I'm now OCD about looking to make sure it always has "approved" checked before I do anything.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Petition to turn poison 'green'
-schizm

:)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Y'all be green...with envy!!! :lol:

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to share my experience, I have had it default to negative reps on 2 occasions. I obviously didn't notice until after the fact and then tried to rep the person a few times to attempt to make up for it (I did it to JudoJosh and bdcc). And I know carpee has done it to me and BarbellBeast (though between you and me, I think he did it on purpose! lol joking).

I'm not complaining, but I did want to say that it's happened to me. I'm now OCD about looking to make sure it always has "approved" checked before I do anything.
Didnt say its not happening....but i cant reproduce it. Some experienced this months ago with the upgrade then it stopped and once again, i couldnt reproduce it.

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/vboptions_reputation

There is all the options pertaining to reputation with VB for those who dont believe me. It could be a browser compatibilty issue, javascript issue, or just a bug with VB...there are no issues on vb site that i can find that has this problem.

You could try to create a thread over there with the same title as here....but i have a feeling you wont get an answer on their forum.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
fwitw, I've had someone accidentally neg me ONCE. Dude wrote "thanks for the advice bro" and I got negative points for it, I was like wtf?? But I've never accidentally negged anyone, I always check to make sure it's on i approve, and it's never not been on I approve.....yet.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didnt say its not happening....but i cant reproduce it. Some experienced this months ago with the upgrade then it stopped and once again, i couldnt reproduce it.

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/vboptions_reputation

There is all the options pertaining to reputation with VB for those who dont believe me. It could be a browser compatibilty issue, javascript issue, or just a bug with VB...there are no issues on vb site that i can find that has this problem.

You could try to create a thread over there with the same title as here....but i have a feeling you wont get an answer on their forum.
I don't know a thing about coding, so I wouldn't have any idea. I don't doubt it can't be reproduced because it's certainly not common. I just wanted to share that.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fwitw, I've had someone accidentally neg me ONCE. Dude wrote "thanks for the advice bro" and I got negative points for it, I was like wtf?? But I've never accidentally negged anyone, I always check to make sure it's on i approve, and it's never not been on I approve.....yet.
I dunno, i've seen your advice, maybe he was being sarcastic ;) nah just kiddin

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards