Site Updates!

Page 6 of 79 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Nice! Glad I found this site.

2. just joined lets get huge
    •   

3. havent been on here in forever.
    nice

4. Lots of good info thanx !!!

5. Love it! this is by far my favorite forum, and it's no surprise to me that it keeps getting even better!
    •   

6. Got it read, all taken into account.
  7. Mobile App

I have the Mobile App installed and for the website, decided to register with the facebook option. The mobile app does not see to give this option, nor does it seem to allow login using those credentials. Am I doing somethin wrong, or is this functionality not yet available?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..
  8. Administrator

Not sure I am following you.....you can't login with your current username on the mobile app?

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Not sure I am following you.....you can't login with your current username on the mobile app?
    Yeah, nevermind that. Thanks for the quick reply though. I was trying to login using the email address....All set now.

Although it leads me to another question - signing in the site initially with the Facebook login brings over my full name from Facebook - is there a way to change what my name shows up as when I post here is forums? I lookes in the area to edit settings and did not see the option to change.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..
  10. Administrator

Not if you used the facebook registration option. Send me a PM if you want it changed and what username you want.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

11. Looking Cool.... Nice....
    Barryy

12. great post

13. Dude..this forum site..rocks ...so convinient it is..Thanks alot..m new here..so vl try to follow as much as possible..

14. Thanks for the heads up!

15. a, rgr
  16. hm

intersting

17. Don't get to visit much, but I like the direction.

18. thats good to go. Only here looking to get good and give good advice!!

19. hi all
    nice to meet u all

20. Great.

21. awesome

22. This site is the best. Has all the info i'm looking for

23. Thanks cheers!
  24. New...

New to the site.... Ready to learn

25. Hi guys..

great work,,

26. The site looks great!
  27. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Please take 2 minutes to read. Thanks!

7. Servers - We have added and revamped our server structure. This has come at a considerable cost and is still ongoing but the goal here is to make this place fly....we want speed..simple as that and we're not done yet. Hopefully you guys/gals have seen an increase in speed. If not, get a new computer..

Thats all! If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to add to this threads and will take them into consideration.
    The speed is awesome!Actualy is the fastest loading forum i ve ever visited!congs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM