Site Updates!

Page 55 of 81 First ... 5354555657 ... Last

  1. Hey, not sure where the right place to post this is...but ever since the ios app update many of the articles I open are cut off about 1/3 of the way through. That includes the link to the original article, so I can't open that either. What's going on with this?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fried727 View Post
    Hey, not sure where the right place to post this is...but ever since the ios app update many of the articles I open are cut off about 1/3 of the way through. That includes the link to the original article, so I can't open that either. What's going on with this?
    Same here!
    •   
       

  3. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    What phone? Mine is fine. Sometimes deleting the app and reinstalling fixes the issue. Apple updates aren't exactly the best.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    What phone? Mine is fine. Sometimes deleting the app and reinstalling fixes the issue. Apple updates aren't exactly the best.
    6+.

  5. Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1429540827.612021.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  108.1 KB

    Thats what it does! Only happens on long articles!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    What phone? Mine is fine. Sometimes deleting the app and reinstalling fixes the issue. Apple updates aren't exactly the best.
    iPhone 6. I'll try reinstalling the app.
  7. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Confirmed as well. Working on it.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  8. Will the "threads started" and "thread posts" be coming back?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  9. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Will the "threads started" and "thread posts" be coming back?
    Yes as well as logout function.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  10. I notice I've been repping some people and receiving rep in return, but the actual count under the avatar hasn't changed in about a week or so. I know I just repped Driven2Lift but after refreshing the page his total didn't update.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

  11. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Weird. Will check it out.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I notice I've been repping some people and receiving rep in return, but the actual count under the avatar hasn't changed in about a week or so. I know I just repped Driven2Lift but after refreshing the page his total didn't update.
    Tragic!
    Admin owes me mystical forum points of power!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Tragic!
    Admin owes me mystical forum points of power!
    We must reinforce your supremacy!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

  14. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Strange. Probably going to chop everyone down anyway...getting too high. Just divide everyone's points by 100 or something like that.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  15. Still receiving the messages but don't see the change reflected in the #s. Ida Know.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  16. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Can Admin really ease drop our PMs?
    Of course.

    Everything you type can be retrieved - somethings are a lot harder for a third party to retrieve but there have been cases of people's PM's being retrieved for legal proceedings on other forums. Nothing you do on the internet is hidden, - everything is stored somewhere and can be accessed if required.

    Google and Facebook know more about you than you know about you
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  17. i finally made my way back here.. love the changes and look forward to posting new stuff..

  18. Is the function to share articles with others, through social media and email, going to return? I use it often and just reaized it is gone. Also, glad to hear that you guys will be bringing back the new and popular threads. Great for passing time on the throne! ha

  19. The more time I'm spending on the mobile app, the more I'm loving this upgrade.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    The more time I'm spending on the mobile app, the more I'm loving this upgrade.
    Yeah, I like it too.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  21. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by max d View Post
    Is the function to share articles with others, through social media and email, going to return? I use it often and just reaized it is gone. Also, glad to hear that you guys will be bringing back the new and popular threads. Great for passing time on the throne! ha
    iPhone or Android?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rick Grimes View Post
    iPhone or Android?
    On my computer.

  23. Excellent

  24. Articles are still funky even after install... Using IPhone
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
  25. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Don't know what to tell you....looks perfectly fine on mine.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Don't know what to tell you....looks perfectly fine on mine.
    ^^ Just uploaded an article on my phone and on my laptop
    0 problems.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  27. Yea it's been like this since the update and I even just cleared my catch. Don't know why it's cuts them off but it's not waiting to load just odd I guess Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1430268844.891840.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  120.6 KB
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
  28. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    As soon as Apple approves the next update, that issue should be fixed.
  29. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Yea it's been like this since the update and I even just cleared my catch. Don't know why it's cuts them off but it's not waiting to load just odd I guess Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1430268844.891840.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  120.6 KB
    Ah..that issue. Yes, new update on the way.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JackedJoker View Post
    Why can I not UnThank someone?

    If I accidentally hit the Like button, I cannot take it back?
    Nope. You're doomed to like that post forever. Be careful with that thankful trigger finger.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Log in
Log in