Site Updates!

Page 47 of 47 First ... 454647

1. No problem.

2. Thank you for your hard work and for the good news.

3. Turns out im blind ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    In the app, yes. You got big fingers?
    Funny
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

5. How come when we block someone, we can still see their stuff? Is there a way that we can completely block them?
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

6. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    How come when we block someone, we can still see their stuff? Is there a way that we can completely block them?
    You can block people on here?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

7. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    You can block people on here?
    Eh... Not really.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  8. Hug it out.

If you add someone to your Ignore list, you shouldn't see any posts from them. Is that what you're saying you're doing but you still see posts?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    If you add someone to your Ignore list, you shouldn't see any posts from them. Is that what you're saying you're doing but you still see posts?
    You can still see their posts. It's "hidden" but you can click on it. I don't want to screen shot who I've blocked. Hahahaha

10. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    You can still see their posts. It's "hidden" but you can click on it. I don't want to screen shot who I've blocked. Hahahaha
    Sorry I crossed the line

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Sorry I crossed the line
    Haha, you can stalk me by text instead.

12. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Haha, you can stalk me by text instead.
    Perfect!

13. Outstanding

14. great post

15. Thanks for the info :-) First post.

16. Can't read articles in the News section without logging in through facebook... is that an error? It says or click here if you are already a member but takes me to the main forum page but not the article i'm trying to read.

17. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    Can't read articles in the News section without logging in through facebook... is that an error? It says or click here if you are already a member but takes me to the main forum page but not the article i'm trying to read.
    I'm having the same issue. I even try to login with facebook, and it says I'm already logged in. Long story short- I can't read any articles.
  18. Hug it out.

Sounds like a browser cookie problem. Can you try logging out, clear all cookies, then log back in and tell me if it still happens?

19. having the same issue, I had logged out, in, cleared cookies and everything else
    My Log! --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/268359-xrkc6x-gonna-ripped.html
  20. Hug it out.

If you try now, I'm guessing that you'll be able to read the articles but it won't say that you are logged in - is that right?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    If you try now, I'm guessing that you'll be able to read the articles but it won't say that you are logged in - is that right?
    you are right but, let me tell you something else, the fact that I don't see myself logged in it is happening since month or 2 (this is happening only when i am browsing the news)
    My Log! --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/268359-xrkc6x-gonna-ripped.html

22. i logged out and logged back in. It works fine now
  23. Hug it out.

Strange, that's definitely a cookie issue then. I can't replicate it here across multiple browsers, but agree something's not right. I encourage anyone having this issue to let me know. If it happened to you previously, please try logging out, clearing cache and cookies, then logging in again and see if it still happens.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    It's working on my end. Shows that I'm logged in as well, after logging out and back in again

25. while i'm here, i kind of liked it when we could comment on articles as well
  26. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    while i'm here, i kind of liked it when we could comment on articles as well
    You can from the web, just not from the app. It's on the todo list, just don't have an ETA for it yet.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    You can from the web, just not from the app. It's on the todo list, just don't have an ETA for it yet.
    i'm on my computer right now.. after each article there is SOURCE with website link and then "what do you think?" followed by an SNS banner.. no where to reply

i also don't see other peoples comments anymore
  28. Hug it out.

Are you on Facebook? It's a Facebook commenting system.

Name:  Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 11.55.32 AM.png
Views: 26
Size:  122.3 KB

29. yeah, i'm on facebook. I can reply on facebook in the comments section.. on facebook though when the am.com page posts an article. I can't do it directly on this site nor do I see any comments. Maybe I'd have to log in through facebook to see these comments and be able to reply on this site?
  30. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    yeah, i'm on facebook. I can reply on facebook in the comments section.. on facebook though when the am.com page posts an article. I can't do it directly on this site nor do I see any comments. Maybe I'd have to log in through facebook to see these comments and be able to reply on this site?
    No, you shouldn't need to log into AM through Facebook (I don't) to reply on the articles. The box should just "show up". Are you running any ad blockers, etc.?

31. Yeah, I was.. disabled them.. logged out logged back in.. still can't see them.

trying incognito tab on chrome... can't see comments or post any with ad blockers already off.. signed in or signed out.

having not been logged in, in an incognito tab.. it didn't prompt me to sign in through facebook either

32. new to this forum, will have to take a pic to get an avi!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM