Site Updates!

Page 45 of 47 First ... 4344454647 Last
  1. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    My "participated" function hasnt worked in over a week and a half. Just updated to the newer app and it still doesnt work. Makes it pretty difficult to keep track of the threads im subbed to
    This should be fixed now. Close out the app, reload...should work fine now.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Yup, works. Thanks oh mighty Admin
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

3. Hmmmm.... I didn't know we could multi message.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   

4. Administrator

Guys,

We did upload a new plugin so if you have trouble logging in, delete the app and download again. It will fix any issue.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Administrator

The Supplement Company and Supplement Stores forums have been somewhat consolidated. All the forums still exist, but all threads are pulled into a master forum now that you can see when you enter. I think this consolidates it better than having massive amounts of screen space you have to scroll through to get where you want. If you want to go to the forum, click it. If you want to respond to the thread, you can do it both. Makes it easier.

6. Something I am happy about that I'm not sure if it was originally an error or something new that happened with a software change, but there was a point in time when you could go back to edit your post, paragraphs would remain separated.

I remember one day I went to edit a post and it condensed my paragraphs into one large one. It was always a pain in the ass having to go back and separate them again.
    Now with this new update it no longer seems to be an issue

7. Glad to be here, new to the site here for the info

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mhzinger1723 View Post
    Glad to be here, new to the site here for the info
    Welcome to AM.

9. Sounds bueno

10. Nice updates

11. Thanks for including me
  12. Administrator

Updated mobile plugin: If you have any issue, logout, close the app, login. If you REALLY have issues, delete it, download again.

13. Not sure if everyone is getting this issue. But when I open the app then I got text and dont go back to it for a few minutes it restarts from start. Not at the thread I was on
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  14. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Not sure if everyone is getting this issue. But when I open the app then I got text and dont go back to it for a few minutes it restarts from start. Not at the thread I was on
    Check your Settings -> Auto Refresh and adjust as needed.

Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434682011.711673.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  50.7 KB

15. It was on auto refresh every 30 min. I took it off. Thanx
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  16. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jweave23 View Post
    Hello
    Hello jweave!

17. hi @Admin; there is ALWAYS a '1' stuck above the globe icon on the top of my screen but there is no new notifications lol.
    Is this just me or everyone getting this?
    "If you want to be happy, be." - Leo Tolstoy
  18. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by choccyswag View Post
    hi @Admin; there is ALWAYS a '1' stuck above the globe icon on the top of my screen but there is no new notifications lol.
    Should be fixed now.

19. thankyou!! @Admin;
    "If you want to be happy, be." - Leo Tolstoy
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by choccyswag View Post
    hi @Admin; there is ALWAYS a '1' stuck above the globe icon on the top of my screen but there is no new notifications lol.
    I emailed Admin the same thing! Glad it is fixed.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

21. glad to join
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by conkertheking View Post
    Is it just me, or has the globe notification icon disappeared altogether? All I have now are icons for PMs and Likes, nothing for subscribed threads, quotes or replies...?
    Works for me.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  23. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by conkertheking View Post
    Now it's back, incredibly soon after I posted that.
    IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YA!
    I took it away, just for you. Other members it's fine. From time to time throughout the day, I will continue to take it away and put it back, just on your profile. . Just to drive you and you alone absolutely crazy. LOL

24. Glad I finally registered

25. How do I see everyone's signature on the app?!?
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  26. Administrator

You can't.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    You can't.
    Darn. Are we going to get this feature back?
  28. Administrator

Not sure.

29. sounds good

30. this place is a mountain of knowledge, gj guys

31. Is nobody not commenting on the articles, or does comments just not show up on the iphone app?

32. How in the world do I finish my profile?

33. Quote Originally Posted by colleenm View Post
    How in the world do I finish my profile?
    You have to do it on the computer.
  34. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Is nobody not commenting on the articles, or does comments just not show up on the iphone app?
    Not on app. Its something we are trying to fix.

35. Thank you so much.

36. I can't believe how well this site operates. I've flicked in & out of a few supps* forums over the past year or two & finally decided to join with AM. No regrets, this is brilliant and the people posting are for the great majority very informative, respectful and friendly
    I'm also a car guy and this platform absolutely blitzes any car site I've been to, and am a member of.
    Happy to be onboard, thanks for having me!!
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.

37. Love this site. Definitely helped on my journey
  38. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by cheeky1 View Post
    I can't believe how well this site operates. I've flicked in & out of a few supps* forums over the past year or two & finally decided to join with AM. No regrets, this is brilliant and the people posting are for the great majority very informative, respectful and friendly
    I'm also a car guy and this platform absolutely blitzes any car site I've been to, and am a member of.
    Happy to be onboard, thanks for having me!!
    Thanks cheeky!!!

39. Hey...where's the winking emoji? I see 2 lots of stick poking, but I may want to give someone a knowing wink one of these days...or have I just been staring at this screen for too long?
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM