Site Updates!

Page 44 of 107 First ... 4243444546 ... Last

  1. Ok cool


  2. awesomeness!!
    •   
       


  3. Thanks.

  4. Amazing site , great app for iPhone too :-)
    •   
       


  5. Thanks for info the site looks awesome.

  6. Hi to all. Love this forum, thank you.

  7. Thanks for the update.
  8. ok


    oukay

  9. You got it

  10. Not sure if this has been mentioned,and I'm honestly not gonna read every post to find out.I would like to be able to delete pms from my inbox or sent items from the mobile app,it sucks getting an email that people are trying to pm you but your inbox is full and can't do anything about it,just a thought!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. Great to have a forum like this

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned,and I'm honestly not gonna read every post to find out.I would like to be able to delete pms from my inbox or sent items from the mobile app,it sucks getting an email that people are trying to pm you but your inbox is full and can't do anything about it,just a thought!
    I know it isn't convenient but if you go to the top on the iPhone app and use the arrow to go to the safari view you can delete them there. It is by no means convenient and would love for it to be in the app but just felt I should mention.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. awesome! keep it up!

  14. Yup that's how I had to do it.

  15. Looks like search function is down. Every time I try a search forums I get a connection error.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  16. Any reason why threads would disappear? I started a log for a product and now it's gone and the contest that gave away the product is no where to be seen either. Or anyone else that wons logs?
  17. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    If it was an active sponsored log for a company that is no longer a sponsor on AM, then the thread would have been removed.
  18. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Looks like search function is down. Every time I try a search forums I get a connection error.
    We were doing some work on that database server this morning, was back up by around 9AM eastern.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    If it was an active sponsored log for a company that is no longer a sponsor on AM, then the thread would have been removed.
    Is there a way to tell they are no longer a sponsor? Im guessing that's what happened but I'd like to keep my commitment if it's still possible
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Log in
Log in