Site Updates!

Page 43 of 47 First ... 4142434445 ... Last

  1. Seeing this now. Very cool


  2. Ok guys I love AM been on here for 2 years or so and I just got a new phone and the app is completely different have a few question if you have a sec. What is the timeline? And participated? And subscribed? How are they different? On my old app I had the option to see the most recent posts and it didn't matter which thread or forum it was in. And now I have to pick specific forums in which I wanna go to? And do I have unlimited thank yous? Are they like a like on Facebook? Thanks guys
  3. Site Updates!


    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Ok guys I love AM been on here for 2 years or so and I just got a new phone and the app is completely different have a few question if you have a sec. What is the timeline? And participated? And subscribed? How are they different? On my old app I had the option to see the most recent posts and it didn't matter which thread or forum it was in. And now I have to pick specific forums in which I wanna go to? And do I have unlimited thank yous? Are they like a like on Facebook? Thanks guys
    Timeline = most recent posts
    Participated = posts you replied in
    Subscribed = Forums or threads that you make your favorites
    •   
       

  4. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Timeline = most recent posts
    Participated = posts you replied in
    Subscribed = Forums or threads that you make your favorites
    ^^^

    This.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. How can I unsubscribe a thread? There's some dead threads and some that I don't care to follow anymore.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  6. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    How can I unsubscribe a thread? There's some dead threads and some that I don't care to follow anymore.
    Swipe from right to left and hit the star.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    How can I unsubscribe a thread? There's some dead threads and some that I don't care to follow anymore.
    On iPhone there are 3 dots at top right of thread...click them then hit unsubscribe

  8. Awesome! Thanks, guys!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  9. I've been having a problem with pms. It shows I have one but will i go to inbox they don't open (mobile version)

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I've been having a problem with pms. It shows I have one but will i go to inbox they don't open (mobile version)
    Iphone?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Iphone?
    Galaxy

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Galaxy
    Gotcha, i was just thinking it was IOS! On my iphone, my notifications from AM are so late! Like i will get a PM, look at it, and then 8-12 hours later get a notification thinking its a new PM! That is not AM's fault though; i think that is just IOS slow servers!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Gotcha, i was just thinking it was IOS! On my iphone, my notifications from AM are so late! Like i will get a PM, look at it, and then 8-12 hours later get a notification thinking its a new PM! That is not AM's fault though; i think that is just IOS slow servers!
    I'm getting super late notifications on emails today. Some days it's AM instead.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  14. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Push notification delays are definitely occurring and we're trying to work on it as it comes up. Should all get resolved behind the scenes though and there won't be any app updates needed once it's tweaked.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I've been having a problem with pms.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1431986074.999457.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  96.8 KB
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1431986074.999457.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  96.8 KB
    Ha. I needed that laugh.

  17. I just have to say I love the fact that when you reply it now gives you the option to return to any previously saved drafts. So many times I would type out a long post on my mobile phone, go to check a reference on the Internet, go back to the AM app, and end up being logged out and losing it all lol.

  18. Love the updates and how it tells me who replied to the threads I subscribed to.

  19. Good job 👌

  20. thanks for the update.,

  21. Can the emojis be updated on the smiley box? i don't think any of them work anymore lol
    "If you want to be happy, be." - Leo Tolstoy
  22. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by choccyswag View Post
    Can the emojis be updated on the smiley box? i don't think any of them work anymore lol
    You mean in the app?



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    You mean in the app?
    No, like when I am replying now the smily dropdown box has all these emojis but they don't work... um unless i am doing something wrong lol
    "If you want to be happy, be." - Leo Tolstoy
  24. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by choccyswag View Post
    No, like when I am replying now the smily dropdown box has all these emojis but they don't work... um unless i am doing something wrong lol


    worked just fine.

    Sometimes it shows the image not being there when you first post it, but if you refresh it, it is there....



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  25. ohh.. thanks! my bad lol

    <-- mah fav one
    "If you want to be happy, be." - Leo Tolstoy

  26. In participated I have 250 topics but it won't show anymore? Is that the limit? If so can I 'clear' some so I see now topics I'm participating in.
  27. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    In participated I have 250 topics but it won't show anymore? Is that the limit? If so can I 'clear' some so I see now topics I'm participating in.
    Try now. If you are in the app, shut it down and load it up again.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  28. Site Updates!


    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Try now. If you are in the app, shut it down and load it up again.
    Now shows 66... But it doesn't show my most recent comments etc.

    The latest it shows is: 6m ago and then the next shows 15h ago?

    Any ideas lol
  29. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    Now shows 66... But it doesn't show my most recent comments etc.

    The latest it shows is: 6m ago and then the next shows 15h ago?

    Any ideas lol
    What version of the app do you have? Have you upgraded?



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    What version of the app do you have? Have you upgraded?
    Version 4.1.20. Think This is the most up to date, it doesn't prompt me to update it.

    Am I better just using the 'subscribed' option?

    I just want to see what threads I've commented on and when someone replies.

    Does that make sense? Hopefully.
  31. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    Version 4.1.20. Think This is the most up to date, it doesn't prompt me to update it.

    Am I better just using the 'subscribed' option?

    I just want to see what threads I've commented on and when someone replies.

    Does that make sense? Hopefully.
    Yeah. The participated just shows threads you are in and if its updates. I haven't heard of any issues with that...and it always seems to work. If you uninstall the app and reinstall it might fix it but it also will clear that tab until you post again.

    Subscriptions will actually notify you when someone updates through email or push notification. If I am tracking certain threads, thats what I use.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  32. Yeah I basically just want to see if members have replied to any comments in a thread I participate in. Like this one for example, I can monitor this thread through Subscribed and I'm guess I can do that for all of the threads I'm in?
  33. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Yup...you can subscribe to threads or entire forums. Totally up to you. If you in a forum, swipe right on thread and hit the star. Inside a thread, hit the 3 dots in the top right and choose subscribe.

    You can then go into your setting and configure push settings to notify you with subscriptions, or go into the website in your usercp and chose email option.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Yup...you can subscribe to threads or entire forums. Totally up to you. If you in a forum, swipe right on thread and hit the star. Inside a thread, hit the 3 dots in the top right and choose subscribe.

    You can then go into your setting and configure push settings to notify you with subscriptions, or go into the website in your usercp and chose email option.
    Awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

  35. New member as of today!

  36. Very nice! You have clearly established yourself as a go to site for every type of information regarding this crazy endeavor. Great group of members as well.

  37. @Admin is there anyway we can have a 'rep' button for the mobile app? When I want to give rep out I have to go onto the website. Not a huge issue I just sometimes forget to do it when I'm home.
  38. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    I've tried and it can't be done.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I've tried and it can't be done.
    I did think it wouldn't have been left out on purpose.

    Ah well you can't have everything
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Log in
Log in