Site Updates!

Page 40 of 47 First ... 3839404142 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    The new ios app is great!

Only thing i don't like is that all the threads show the first post and not the last. Within a week we will all know by heart the the first post of 100,000 rep squat challenge.
    You can fix that in your settings!

2. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    The new ios app is great!

Only thing i don't like is that all the threads show the first post and not the last. Within a week we will all know by heart the the first post of 100,000 rep squat challenge.
    Go into your settings...you can change to "First Unread" or "Last Post"

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

3. Thanks.
    •   

4. I have noticed notifications come a few hours late, recently. I've tried deleting and reinstalling as well. Anyone else find remedy for this?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  5. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I have noticed notifications come a few hours late, recently. I've tried deleting and reinstalling as well. Anyone else find remedy for this?
    There is none. It depends on Apple's push servers. If they are backed up, there are delays.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. What i mean is this:

Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428856479.280657.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  109.2 KB

Before the update i could see the last post in every thread. Now i always see the first.
  7. Administrator

Thats only a snippet of a post. How is that important?

8. Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    What i mean is this:

Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428856479.280657.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  109.2 KB

Before the update i could see the last post in every thread. Now i always see the first.
    I think that's only in favorites or generic searches/forum threads. Your subscribed threads should still show the most current.

Either way, it notifies you that there is a new post, and opening it takes you to the oldest unread.
    FINAFLEX REP

9. I don't see it as a problem. I just think that it is very boring to see the same thing every time you log in! Maybe you could change it in a future update.
  10. Administrator

I don't see it as a problem. I just think that it is very boring to see the same thing every time you log in! Maybe you could change it in a future update.
    Why would you see the same thing everytime you log in?

11. Well not the same thing, but for every thread you will always see the first post.

For short threads it's not a "problem" but for long threads like the squat thread or the ongoing logs, then it gets boring.

12. Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428863228.021112.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  117.3 KB

In this screenshot you will see that most threads are Very long. I don't know about what others think but i liked knowing what the last reply was. That way i could read it or skip it without opening the thread.

As i said earlier this is not important just a thought for a future update.
  13. Administrator

Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428863228.021112.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  117.3 KB

In this screenshot you will see that most threads are Very long. I don't know about what others think but i liked knowing what the last reply was. That way i could read it or skip it without opening the thread.

As i said earlier this is not important just a thought for a future update.

Yes but you don't know what the last reply was...its only a snippet. It doesn't show the entire reply....you still have to go in to the thread and read it.

The entire reason for subscriptions and notifications is to let you know a new reply...the snippet was never designed for that.

14. Administrator

For short threads it's not a "problem" but for long threads like the squat thread or the ongoing logs, then it gets boring.
    I still don't understand how its boring. Its a thread list...thats all. If you want to know if there is a new response, thats what subscribing to a thread is for.

15. Administrator

In any case, if I can do it, I'll try to get it in.

16. I don't want you wasting your time over this it's just my opinion.

I really like this update.

17. I'm not seeing a sign-out/logout option?
    FINAFLEX REP

18. What happens to my PM's? lol
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    What happens to my PM's? lol
    It says temporary maintenance

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
  20. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    What happens to my PM's? lol
    I'm reading them all.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I'm reading them all.
    Name:  Image for Website.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  64.2 KB
    BOARD TYRANT
  22. Administrator

Name:  Privacy1.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  85.4 KB

23. Lol. Just delete all the "personal" ones off the server like Hillary. I should have all my students sign up for AM. It's a matter of convenience of course. I'm on here more than my school email lol
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I'm reading them all.
    Sorry I really did not mean all the things I said about you.

25. Administrator

I get called worse things directly each day.

26. ok...got it.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

@Admin

My access to private messaging is denied, was I a bad boy?
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  28. Administrator

"It says temporary maintenance"

29. Can Admin really ease drop our PMs?

30. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Can Admin really ease drop our PMs?
    And he can eavesdrop
    BOARD TYRANT
  31. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Can Admin really ease drop our PMs?
    I hope you're joking. Everything you type on the internet is stored somewhere and is accessible.

32. Uh oh! Better go delete my PMs! Lol! JK!
  33. Administrator

Hurry up...I haven't read them yet so if you get rid of them, you won't be banned!

34. I don't have messages? I had it and now it's gone. It's no where to be found. When it updated all was good until two days ago.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

35. Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428975104.368589.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  54.6 KB

It was there before weird
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  36. Site Updates!

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I don't have messages? I had it and now it's gone. It's no where to be found. When it updated all was good until two days ago.
    I would read the 10 or so posts before yours. Maintenance.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  37. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I hope you're joking. Everything you type on the internet is stored somewhere and is accessible.
    That's why I disabled PMs. I'm trying to catch up writing everyone's PMs on my yellow notepad so I can put it in the underground storage bunker. I've caught up until October 6, 2009 so it shouldn't be long until they're back on.
  38. Administrator

As the thread states, PM's are down. We are integrating everything into a new wordpress homepage which requires merging of accounts and requires shutting down some functions for now. Hoping it will be ready by midweek.

39. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I don't have messages? I had it and now it's gone. It's no where to be found. When it updated all was good until two days ago.
    Email me your shipping info

40. Site Updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    And he can eavesdrop
    Lol! Whey ta pointe out that i spells it wrung!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM