4. Alot of info

5. nice i kike

6. Great job.

7. .bump

8. sweet thanks

9. JOB WELL DONE
  10. Cool

sweet...keep up the good work......

11. glad to be able to join this great site!

12. nice site ...good info

13. You really do to best to make you forum good as compared to the other forums. I have observe that the number of the users are also good on this forum. So we should participate actively in this forum.
  14. Talking this site has became my main focus for knowledege

best site of all time....my new online school

15. Good forum glad i joined

16. Good work!

17. Bling bling!

18. Sounds like great updates for your website. Keep it up. I think I'll enjoy my stay here.

19. Nice

20. The mobile app is great, thanks

21. badass gonna use the am app

22. congrats. That's very good information. I like it.

23. awesome

24. let me go and collect my rep

25. Thank u

26. Site looks good yall

27. Hello friends,
    i am new in this forum,
    and i am very glad to see all of you here....

28. Nice! Glad I found this site.

29. just joined lets get huge

30. havent been on here in forever.
    nice

31. Lots of good info thanx !!!

32. Love it! this is by far my favorite forum, and it's no surprise to me that it keeps getting even better!

33. Got it read, all taken into account.
  34. Mobile App

I have the Mobile App installed and for the website, decided to register with the facebook option. The mobile app does not see to give this option, nor does it seem to allow login using those credentials. Am I doing somethin wrong, or is this functionality not yet available?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..
  35. Administrator

Not sure I am following you.....you can't login with your current username on the mobile app?

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

36. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Not sure I am following you.....you can't login with your current username on the mobile app?
    Yeah, nevermind that. Thanks for the quick reply though. I was trying to login using the email address....All set now.

Although it leads me to another question - signing in the site initially with the Facebook login brings over my full name from Facebook - is there a way to change what my name shows up as when I post here is forums? I lookes in the area to edit settings and did not see the option to change.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..
  37. Administrator

Not if you used the facebook registration option. Send me a PM if you want it changed and what username you want.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM