Site Updates!

Page 39 of 48 First ... 3738394041 ... Last
  1. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    My favorite-subscriptions carried over. Weird.
    Mine as well as those we had testing the new app did also.

  2. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Pay no attention to the chocolate in this picture, I'm just testing the pic attachments in the new app Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428249182.127952.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  100.6 KB

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rick Grimes View Post
    Pay no attention to the chocolate in this picture, I'm just testing the pic attachments in the new app Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428249182.127952.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  100.6 KB
    Does it let you resize now?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       

  4. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Does it let you resize now?
    Standard iOS small/medium/large options when uploading.

  5. very nice forum! Love the consistent updates
    Mind and Muscle Brand Rep. Discount code "JERISON" 10% off.

  6. Can't see anymore signatures, unless it got turned off with the update. I checked settings tab.

    How do we know who's a rep or who is generally discussing the love of a product and not just pumping?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Can't see anymore signatures, unless it got turned off with the update. I checked settings tab.

    How do we know who's a rep or who is generally discussing the love of a product and not just pumping?
    I'm having the same issue

  8. I'm haing issues at the moment with the site, scrolling down on pages takes forever or dosent allow me at all and typing takes a long time to apear on the screen. I can see the mistakes i have made writing this but its quicker to on the go back and correct the spelling mistakes. Getting frustrating.
    Using a Imac with chrome if that helps at all. Its the only site i'm having issues with so its not another problem.
  9. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    How do we know who's a rep or who is generally discussing the love of a product and not just pumping?
    Umm...the rep code they are pushing would probably give it away.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    I'm haing issues at the moment with the site, scrolling down on pages takes forever or dosent allow me at all and typing takes a long time to apear on the screen. I can see the mistakes i have made writing this but its quicker to on the go back and correct the spelling mistakes. Getting frustrating.
    Using a Imac with chrome if that helps at all. Its the only site i'm having issues with so its not another problem.
    All is fine here...not sure what your issue was.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    I'm haing issues at the moment with the site, scrolling down on pages takes forever or dosent allow me at all and typing takes a long time to apear on the screen. I can see the mistakes i have made writing this but its quicker to on the go back and correct the spelling mistakes. Getting frustrating.
    Using a Imac with chrome if that helps at all. Its the only site i'm having issues with so its not another problem.
    Sounds like a Chrome or iMac issue, and wouldn't be caused by the app itself. I use Chrome when I'm at work and the web page works fine there.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Umm...the rep code they are pushing would probably give it away.
    Probably?

    Except not all reps push there code, only the product. Numerous threads show that
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  13. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Probably?

    Except not all reps push there code, only the product. Numerous threads show that
    So what? If you want full functionality, use the mobile skin then.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Its kind of unavoidable I think @tyga tyga

    Every company i know requires the rep position in the signature for you, its an add on every post that way

    The guys doing it secretly we catch on pretty quick I feel
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Post requirement to insert links is now 1000

    I'm pretty damn happy about that.

    Ideally a rep is a trusted member here that contributes otherwise
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  16. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Post requirement to insert links is now 1000

    I'm pretty damn happy about that.

    Ideally a rep is a trusted member here that contributes otherwise
    Thats temporary until new rules go into place and only in supp and anabolic sections.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Thats temporary until new rules go into place and only in supp and anabolic sections.
    Ok good to know

    I didn't even know until someone else tried linking and told me earlier
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  18. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Just put it in.

    Also testing the sigs to put back in app.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Every company i know requires the rep position in the signature
    This is what I'm getting at. It's not viewable on the mobile app.

    I'd like to know who's a rep and who is not without signing into the website. That's the point of the app, it's quicker and user friendly
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  20. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    I'd like to know who's a rep and who is not without signing into the website. That's the point of the app, it's quicker and user friendly

    Thats not really the point of the app. To make it quicker and easier, functionality is always taken out..like rep, awards, sigs, etc...

    If you want more function, use the mobile skin. You shouldn't have to sign in....if you save it, it autmotically logs you in like the website.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  21. Is anybody else's app running slower then the previous version?
    Mine takes about 30 seconds to load anything after clicking on a thread. Where as it used to be nearly instant.
    Using wifi on iOS.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles01 View Post
    Is anybody else's app running slower then the previous version?
    Mine takes about 30 seconds to load anything after clicking on a thread. Where as it used to be nearly instant.
    Using wifi on iOS.
    Mine seems to be faster.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  23. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles01 View Post
    Is anybody else's app running slower then the previous version?
    Mine takes about 30 seconds to load anything after clicking on a thread. Where as it used to be nearly instant.
    Using wifi on iOS.
    Nope. Running pretty fast.

    If you have issues, I always suggest deleting and reinstalling (thats with any app though)



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  24. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Nope. Running pretty fast.

    If you have issues, I always suggest deleting and reinstalling (thats with any app though)
    This. One of our testers couldn't get any push notifications after upgrading, but when deleting the app and reinstalling it from scratch rather than an upgrade it all worked ok. Apple is known for having some minor glitches like this.
  25. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Grimes View Post
    This. One of our testers couldn't get any push notifications after upgrading, but when deleting the app and reinstalling it from scratch rather than an upgrade it all worked ok. Apple is known for having some minor glitches like this.
    Anyone remember the MS Windows 98 to Vista or Vista to XP "upgrades"? I shouldn't throw Apple under the bus, Microsoft was the king of "to fix it, just reinstall from scratch" lol.

  26. i was worried it was another april fools type thread haha

  27. Ok cool I got this

  28. Works for me

  29. Good job! I think I'm getting the hang of it.

  30. great job and yay reps ..im back

  31. K got it

  32. Great work !!!

  33. Lovin the photos!! Comin through loud and clear on my iPhone 6

  34. Very Nice... Keep it up.

  35. Loving the new upgrade!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  36. Progress!

  37. The new ios app is great!

    Only thing i don't like is that all the threads show the first post and not the last. Within a week we will all know by heart the the first post of 100,000 rep squat challenge.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    The new ios app is great!

    Only thing i don't like is that all the threads show the first post and not the last. Within a week we will all know by heart the the first post of 100,000 rep squat challenge.
    Mine isn't doing that.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Log in
Log in