Site Updates!

Page 39 of 106 First ... 3738394041 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    No, im seroius. This is vbulletins design...and i'm one voice. I hate a lot of things they do.

But i actually like this...its the same as before with more info. I find most people autmoatically dont like change at first.
    Oh, I'll admit I hate change. I guess I feel that it is too big and expansive and is visually confusing at quick glance. I do like more info, but I would have liked to see it the way it was, but when you hover over the link for a small window show the first part of the post. I've seen it like that on other forums and have always liked it. Couldn't tell you what style/company providing the forum though. I understand as you say this was a change from vbulletin. not sure if it will grow on me rather I will grow accustomed to it.

None the less, still a top notch site.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

2. Hey anyway we can get the "new post" button back? That was my primary way of checking in...
    •   

3. im on here yaaaa!

4. everytime i get an email and i answer,i have to enter logon info.
  5. Administrator

Huh?

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

6. sorry,explanation,before when i answered an email that was sent to me,i did not have to enter login info, for example user name and password,just to reply to prior email.
  7. Administrator

I still dont' understand what you're talking about email....what email and what login? If you mean login to the site make sure you have clicked the "Save" option and you have cookies enabled in your browser.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

8. when u send me a message is this not an email or a reply.what i was saying is usually when i try to reply back to a forum message,i have to enter login to np site and password before reply.i'm sorry if i was not clear,cause i am a big fan of np.normally when i try to reply to a message like the one u just sent me it won't let me reply directly,it requires me to login to np site.thanks for your help,it was like a question not a complaint anyway ,just curious.
  9. Administrator

We are not np....

As i said before, if you click the "save" option when you login then you wont have to again unless you clear your cookies or logout.

10. my bad

11. thanks!

12. ok !!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Oh, I'll admit I hate change. I guess I feel that it is too big and expansive and is visually confusing at quick glance. I do like more info, but I would have liked to see it the way it was, but when you hover over the link for a small window show the first part of the post. I've seen it like that on other forums and have always liked it. Couldn't tell you what style/company providing the forum though. I understand as you say this was a change from vbulletin. not sure if it will grow on me rather I will grow accustomed to it.

None the less, still a top notch site.
    if you click quick links then "todays post" it will give you the old format. Still working out the navbar bugs though...

14. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    if you click quick links then "todays post" it will give you the old format. Still working out the navbar bugs though...

Nice, thank you.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

15. Hi all i want to say about this forum this forum is much better for me and another one.My suggestion is that give us more thread option in this forum.

16. great site . plenty of great info.

17. looks like there are some new updates?
  18. Administrator

working on them....will be erratic for a few hours.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    working on them....will be erratic for a few hours.
    This explains it lol, cleared my cache and everything like wtf.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

20. vb social... i see a red number 1 next to a blue globe but cannot click. me want click.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    vb social... i see a red number 1 next to a blue globe but cannot click. me want click.
    I hear you bro I wanna click is so bad too!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  22. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    vb social... i see a red number 1 next to a blue globe but cannot click. me want click.

Clear your cache....

23. Administrator

Should be working much better now....

24. testing
  25. Administrator

test

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM