5. ok I have read it

ok I have read it
    •   

6. Sounds fantastic!

7. cool read it

8. Got it!!!

9. Great.......

10. Got it... I'm a mobile app user!

11. Alright, prepared to not violate any of the terms of service, site looks good, I'm here for information, and feedback about my cycling.

12. brilliant

13. Your site is the best and the newsletter has helped me out so much

14. Nice idea. Thanks!

15. thank you

16. Thanks for the heads up

17. Really good work.

18. Hi Guys,

I came on here for two reasons.

1. A research doctor from Mt. Sinai is giving free medical checkups to people in NYC. He wants to study the effects of AAS in a legitimate, legal study. Is there any way you guys could tell me how to use the forum productively?

2. My testosterone is low, around 330. My doctor (a conservative military doctor) actually gave me Androgel. However, I want something safer (like oxandrolone). Is there any way you guys could give me advice on what to do?

19. Quote Originally Posted by jklunder View Post
    Hi Guys,

I came on here for two reasons.

1. A research doctor from Mt. Sinai is giving free medical checkups to people in NYC. He wants to study the effects of AAS in a legitimate, legal study. Is there any way you guys could tell me how to use the forum productively?

2. My testosterone is low, around 330. My doctor (a conservative military doctor) actually gave me Androgel. However, I want something safer (like oxandrolone). Is there any way you guys could give me advice on what to do?
    Suggest you look and post in the Over 35 forum. Lots of good information there on TRT.

20. 1. I'll look at the over 35; even though I am not that old.

2. What about posting for my study. I want to make sure I can get publicity for this doctor's study.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jklunder View Post
    1. I'll look at the over 35; even though I am not that old.

2. What about posting for my study. I want to make sure I can get publicity for this doctor's study.
    Lol. The forum is for anyone using TRT not just the over 35's.

There is a forum here called Anabolics. That is where I'd post the advertisement for this study. I suspect you may not get anyone to volunteer considering the stigma associated with AAS.

22. right on

23. Good changes guys!

24. I really like this site and the responsiveness. I hope we can keep making it better.

25. okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I got it

26. Good Stuff!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 04:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 09:37 AM