Site Updates!

Page 37 of 84 First ... 3536373839 ... Last

1. Thanks for info the site looks awesome.
    •   

2. Hi to all. Love this forum, thank you.

3. Thanks for the update.
  4. ok

oukay
    •   

5. You got it

6. Not sure if this has been mentioned,and I'm honestly not gonna read every post to find out.I would like to be able to delete pms from my inbox or sent items from the mobile app,it sucks getting an email that people are trying to pm you but your inbox is full and can't do anything about it,just a thought!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

7. Great to have a forum like this

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned,and I'm honestly not gonna read every post to find out.I would like to be able to delete pms from my inbox or sent items from the mobile app,it sucks getting an email that people are trying to pm you but your inbox is full and can't do anything about it,just a thought!
    I know it isn't convenient but if you go to the top on the iPhone app and use the arrow to go to the safari view you can delete them there. It is by no means convenient and would love for it to be in the app but just felt I should mention.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

9. awesome! keep it up!

10. Yup that's how I had to do it.

11. Looks like search function is down. Every time I try a search forums I get a connection error.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

12. Any reason why threads would disappear? I started a log for a product and now it's gone and the contest that gave away the product is no where to be seen either. Or anyone else that wons logs?
  13. Hug it out.

If it was an active sponsored log for a company that is no longer a sponsor on AM, then the thread would have been removed.
  14. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Looks like search function is down. Every time I try a search forums I get a connection error.
    We were doing some work on that database server this morning, was back up by around 9AM eastern.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    If it was an active sponsored log for a company that is no longer a sponsor on AM, then the thread would have been removed.
    Is there a way to tell they are no longer a sponsor? Im guessing that's what happened but I'd like to keep my commitment if it's still possible
  16. Hug it out.

You can take my word for it, they're no longer a sponsor as of Feb 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Is there a way to tell they are no longer a sponsor? Im guessing that's what happened but I'd like to keep my commitment if it's still possible

17. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    You can take my word for it, they're no longer a sponsor as of Feb 1st.
    Lol, well alright. Thanks for the response man.

18. great

19. Good job keep up the good work

20. Roger that!

21. Got it, and welcome

22. Clear guidelines, thanks. And welcome!

23. ok kool

24. first post.

Forum looks great so far!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 04:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 09:37 AM