Site Updates!

Page 32 of 84 First ... 3031323334 ... Last

1. That did it, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
    Remember why you started.

2. On android, each time I hit home button and go back to my main phone screen, then return to forum, it restarts each time.

Thoughts?

Never used to do that

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

3. This is the best site ever!

4. very nice
    •   

5. ok thank you!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Reported but the developer at this point moves so ****ing slow that im about to dump tis app and go with something else.
    If you remove the android app what would we use?
    If there is something better I'm curious about it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Great site!

8. Not a fan of the new "what's new" layout.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  9. Administrator

Neither was I...then it grew on me.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Neither was I...then it grew on me.

Are we able to see more than just that one page? Before we could click through like 9 pages.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  11. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Are we able to see more than just that one page? Before we could click through like 9 pages.
    Click "more activity" at the bottom left....page keeps going.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat
    Not a fan of the new "what's new" layout.
    X2

Sent from my iPhone
  13. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    X2Sent from my iPhone
    Tell vbulletin.

14. Just expressing my opinion. I take it this was not your decision?

Sent from my iPhone
  15. Administrator

No, im seroius. This is vbulletins design...and i'm one voice. I hate a lot of things they do.

But i actually like this...its the same as before with more info. I find most people autmoatically dont like change at first.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    No, im seroius. This is vbulletins design...and i'm one voice. I hate a lot of things they do.

But i actually like this...its the same as before with more info. I find most people autmoatically dont like change at first.
    Oh, I'll admit I hate change. I guess I feel that it is too big and expansive and is visually confusing at quick glance. I do like more info, but I would have liked to see it the way it was, but when you hover over the link for a small window show the first part of the post. I've seen it like that on other forums and have always liked it. Couldn't tell you what style/company providing the forum though. I understand as you say this was a change from vbulletin. not sure if it will grow on me rather I will grow accustomed to it.

None the less, still a top notch site.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

17. Hey anyway we can get the "new post" button back? That was my primary way of checking in...

18. im on here yaaaa!

19. everytime i get an email and i answer,i have to enter logon info.
  20. Administrator

Huh?

21. sorry,explanation,before when i answered an email that was sent to me,i did not have to enter login info, for example user name and password,just to reply to prior email.
  22. Administrator

I still dont' understand what you're talking about email....what email and what login? If you mean login to the site make sure you have clicked the "Save" option and you have cookies enabled in your browser.

23. when u send me a message is this not an email or a reply.what i was saying is usually when i try to reply back to a forum message,i have to enter login to np site and password before reply.i'm sorry if i was not clear,cause i am a big fan of np.normally when i try to reply to a message like the one u just sent me it won't let me reply directly,it requires me to login to np site.thanks for your help,it was like a question not a complaint anyway ,just curious.
  24. Administrator

We are not np....

As i said before, if you click the "save" option when you login then you wont have to again unless you clear your cookies or logout.

25. my bad
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 04:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 09:37 AM