Site Updates!

Page 30 of 47 First ... 2829303132 ... Last

1. This is an amazing addition to the site. At least, our voices will not only be heard, but also used as a metric in endorsing an effective product. Thanks much and keep pushing the boundaries. YOU GUYS ROCK!

2. Yes sir

3. I acknowledge that I have read the thread and anticipate many good things from this great web site.
    •   

4. Site performs pretty well on your current infrastructure. Nicely done!

5. This is a nice site
  6. Cool

Great job

7. THANKS !

8. Gotcha admin. Understood. And site look good brothers

9. Been on here for years, and I appreciate the admins and all here who contribute meaningfully to discuss especially around TRT. Thanks!

10. I like this site

11. alright!

12. Cool

13. I'm new and in for a great adventure! Sounds good to me

14. Mad site

15. Thanks AM

16. Sounds good

17. Looks good to me

18. nice hey guys.. my name is Rex.. im new here

19. I dont know if this is the right place to post this, but since the update in the last day or two, whenever I try to use the top drop down menu's on a touch screen device (multiple devices too) it does not register by touch on the drop down menu, but on the banner behind it. Like the forum list or notification drop down. I browse about 90% on a mobile device and these were all working prior to the recent update. Just wanted to point that out!
  20. Administrator

On it! For now you can switch to old Style...go to bottom left, click dropdown and select AM Style. Menu's work on touch devices there or use the Mobile Theme.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

If I missed this, I apologize, something updated between today and yesterday and I can't get the dark forum skin/style back (this white one is killing my eyes lol). I assume I'm just being oblivious as to what I need to do to change it back, but any help would be appreciated!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  22. Administrator

Umm...the background of your posts is actually darker than the old one.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    If I missed this, I apologize, something updated between today and yesterday and I can't get the dark forum skin/style back (this white one is killing my eyes lol). I assume I'm just being oblivious as to what I need to do to change it back, but any help would be appreciated!
    I had to change my skin back yesterday as well

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
  24. Administrator

Well that one will go bye bye soon anyway.

25. Hi Admin. Noticed on mobile iPhone app that the forum "thank you" button disappeared.
  26. Administrator

Yes, we are working on it. Hope to have it fixed by end of the weekend.

27. Lol I knew this thread would be popping when I logged in this morning and saw the layout.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  28. Administrator

Feeling pretty good. Usually we get many more complaints anytime anything changes.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Feeling pretty good. Usually we get many more complaints anytime anything changes.
    The white skin isnt bad at all. I think the black skin gives me tunnel vision and makes me stay on the site longer

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
  30. Administrator

Its not even that white. Its darker than facebook, most news sites, etc....

You can see the difference between what we have, #f1f1f1, and white.

http://www.color-hex.com/color/f1f1f1

31. read it
  32. nunzie59

You keep improving and expanding our base of knowledge. Hope everyone is in tune.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM