Site Updates!

Page 25 of 109 First ... 2324252627 ... Last
  1. Administrator

Test

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Administrator

Test

Sent from my iPhone using AM App

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. great!!

4. Sounds good!

5. cool !! love this forum
    •   

6. 10 4.

7. Cheers

8. thanks for the info

9. Thanks for accepting my membership request.

Easy rider

10. Cool ! That all sounds good/fair, and pretty well written, imo. Thank you very much for articulating and with some sense of personality as well.

11. understood

12. Thank you for the information, I appreciate the intro....

13. How can i access the other simplistic shop now that anabolicminds.com takes me to a different start page? I hate the way nutraplanet.com looks
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  14. Administrator

Huh?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Huh?
    uhm prior to the update when i would access anabolicminds.com it would bring me to this :

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0d291lcf4

which would take me to a simplistic store like this:

http://web.archive.org/web/201105100...nds.com/store/

but now that page is no longer available so I have to access nutraplanet.com through a different layout that's a pain in the butt to shop from.

edit: I tried to link photos for some reason the screen shots don't work.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  16. Administrator

So you're upset you can't get to this page:

http://anabolicminds.com/store/

....which you can still get to....

and you have to buy products from NP's ACTUAL site?

17. sneaky admin, i tried to get to there and kept getting redirected to the other store. Thank you, its easier on my eyes and makes it easier to open my wallet.

18. Okay, thanks.

19. Hey Guys what's new? Im Tom.

20. That all sounds fair enough.

21. Thanks for being there....we all need the support!!!

Big ups!

22. Thank you for the update.

23. very cool
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM