Site Updates!

Page 2 of 47 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry17
    first person to reach 50,000 rep power winz?

nice updates guys.
    First person to reach 50,000 rep power wins an AM t-shirt.
  2. Administrator

I win.
    •   

3. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    I win.
    PM me your address. One 6 year old, used, WELL worn, sweat stained AM t-shirt will be sent to you first thing tomorrow!
  4. Administrator

I got 6 of them already...with holes....keep it.

5. So far the app has sucked. Hasn't let me on all day. I had to delete it. Reinstall it. And come here
  6. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by bird901
    So far the app has sucked. Hasn't let me on all day. I had to delete it. Reinstall it. And come here
    So by saying "so far the app has sucked", I take it that you love it and will use it all the time?

7. If it works right. I like the set up as long as it works. Tapatalk would only let me load so much at one time. Another forum I visit has it's own iPhone app and it only works half the time, so we'll see how this one goes.
  8. Administrator

Uh...thats sounds like your phone, not the apps. I've never had any app work half the time. You seem to be experiencing similar problems with similar programs on different sites. The one constant is your phone.

9. He just had to visit and read this post. My phone app was doing the same thing until I read this thread. Works fine now..
  10. Hug it out.

In all seriousness, I do have a T-shirt waiting and I have picked a random number between 8 and 25. Whomever posts that number review on Apple's app store wins this shirt. The winner will not be announced until there are a total of 25 reviews, so be honest in your review! There are 7 reviews up right now so starting with the next review and ending at review #25 - Ready, Set, Go!

11. very nice adds here

12. Lookin good on the site fellas keep up the good work.

13. awesome updates and changes...thanks!!

14. It will always be the best!

15. What a free shirt, post where lol
  16. Never enough

Any chance of the adding/subtracting reputation getting added to the app?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  17. Administrator

Already on list!

18. Nicely done AM! The board 'slickness' does keep on getting better & better...Ari gold & Admin, I'll take some of your sweet, sweet reps por favorrrrr....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

19. Nice....looks like AM will continue to be the place to be!!
  20. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    He just had to visit and read this post. My phone app was doing the same thing until I read this thread. Works fine now..

Thats been fixed...

21. thanks info

22. Im loving the new site, and the iphone app!!! Whooop!

23. Whew! It's just a site update notification.
    I thought I was in trouble or something!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold
    In all seriousness, I do have a T-shirt waiting and I have picked a random number between 8 and 25. Whomever posts that number review on Apple's app store wins this shirt. The winner will not be announced until there are a total of 25 reviews, so be honest in your review! There are 7 reviews up right now so starting with the next review and ending at review #25 - Ready, Set, Go!
    Why no android?..
  25. Administrator

Android too...

26. Yes. AM dark all the f**king way baby. Thats how I had it when I joined, thats the only way like it.. its easy on the eyes lol
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.

27. awesome

28. Alright so now with the globe and notifications which is cool how do we delete those notifications?
  29. Administrator

You don't...why would you? Only shows most recent 8 in the popup and 25 in your profile.

Its the same as looking at your posts.

30. Good stuff

31. Sounds good

32. Nice work AM...Defintely enjoying the iPhone App

33. This is nice thanks!

34. sounds good

35. Is there a thread for nootropics? I have been reading up about them. Noopect is 1000 stronger than piracetam but it seems you can only get it from intellimeds. Prices are good, just wondered if anyone has used them

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM