Site Updates!

Page 2 of 82 First 1234 ... Last

1. I got the pop up to view the new message but click ok did nothing. When to safari to view and and then I was good to go
    •   

2. purebred

Thank you for your time and effort! Hopefully you can come out with the mobile app for the Blackberry in the future!
  3. Thumbs up Phone app troubles

the phone app kept denying me telling me to read a thread but wouldnt let me click the "here" part. I went on a computer and read this so hopefully it works now..

4. How do you post using android app? I picked switch to browser and now I'm back to fullsite on my droid. Is this working as intended? Ifi gotta go to fullsite to post I may as well cut out the middleman(the app). Suggestions welcome! If I'm just being a tard lemme know too.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    the phone app kept denying me telling me to read a thread but wouldnt let me click the "here" part. I went on a computer and read this so hopefully it works now..
    Once you read it on the computer the app will let you back in, mine did the same thing.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

6. sweet!

guess its time for a new phone!

7. Awesome! AM now whereever I go.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  8. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Massiah View Post
    How do you post using android app? I picked switch to browser and now I'm back to fullsite on my droid. Is this working as intended? Ifi gotta go to fullsite to post I may as well cut out the middleman(the app). Suggestions welcome! If I'm just being a tard lemme know too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Once you read it on the computer the app will let you back in, mine did the same thing.
    Noted, and we're working on fixing this in the next update of the app. Thanks, and keep the feedback coming! (Also, any reviews you feel like posting on the Android and/or Apple App Store listings for the product are appreciated as well!

9. first person to reach 50,000 rep power winz?

nice updates guys.
    Antaeus Rep
  10. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry17
    first person to reach 50,000 rep power winz?

nice updates guys.
    First person to reach 50,000 rep power wins an AM t-shirt.
  11. Administrator

I win.
  12. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    I win.
    PM me your address. One 6 year old, used, WELL worn, sweat stained AM t-shirt will be sent to you first thing tomorrow!
  13. Administrator

I got 6 of them already...with holes....keep it.

14. So far the app has sucked. Hasn't let me on all day. I had to delete it. Reinstall it. And come here
  15. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by bird901
    So far the app has sucked. Hasn't let me on all day. I had to delete it. Reinstall it. And come here
    So by saying "so far the app has sucked", I take it that you love it and will use it all the time?

16. If it works right. I like the set up as long as it works. Tapatalk would only let me load so much at one time. Another forum I visit has it's own iPhone app and it only works half the time, so we'll see how this one goes.
  17. Administrator

Uh...thats sounds like your phone, not the apps. I've never had any app work half the time. You seem to be experiencing similar problems with similar programs on different sites. The one constant is your phone.

18. He just had to visit and read this post. My phone app was doing the same thing until I read this thread. Works fine now..
  19. Hug it out.

In all seriousness, I do have a T-shirt waiting and I have picked a random number between 8 and 25. Whomever posts that number review on Apple's app store wins this shirt. The winner will not be announced until there are a total of 25 reviews, so be honest in your review! There are 7 reviews up right now so starting with the next review and ending at review #25 - Ready, Set, Go!

20. very nice adds here

21. Lookin good on the site fellas keep up the good work.

22. awesome updates and changes...thanks!!

23. It will always be the best!

24. What a free shirt, post where lol

25. Any chance of the adding/subtracting reputation getting added to the app?
  26. Administrator

Already on list!

27. Nicely done AM! The board 'slickness' does keep on getting better & better...Ari gold & Admin, I'll take some of your sweet, sweet reps por favorrrrr....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM