Site Updates!

Page 10 of 108 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Great, thanks!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    i'm using firefox. i will try that.
    I am using the google chrome and fully satisfied with the results of the google chrome.
    I will also try after some days because i am too much busy these days.
    •   
       

  3. Cant wait


    thanks

  4. When i'm using the iPhone app and get repped by another user, i cannot view the thread via the message i get for being repped. So when I click on my inbox and go to check the PM for the reputation...I won't be able to go directly to that thread because it seems like the link in the PM is broken.

    Make sense?
    •   
       


  5. Thanks for the heads-up

  6. The iPhone app looks great, thank you!
  7. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    When i'm using the iPhone app and get repped by another user, i cannot view the thread via the message i get for being repped. So when I click on my inbox and go to check the PM for the reputation...I won't be able to go directly to that thread because it seems like the link in the PM is broken.

    Make sense?
    Makes sense. Rep me for this post and I'll investigate. Thanks!

  8. thank you

  9. Thanks for update guys

  10. very gud..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Makes sense. Rep me for this post and I'll investigate. Thanks!
    You've been repped!

  12. sounds good
  13. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

    You've been repped!
    I see the issue, will add that fix into the update thanks.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I see the issue, will add that fix into the update thanks.
    No problem. The only other bug I usually see is often time having to click a thread or a news article twice. I'll click/tap the news/thread of my choice, and it will take me into the thread, but nothing will show. I have to back out of the thread, and then click on the same thread again, and the thread will load.

    Glad I could help out!
  15. good


    good site

  16. read...done....

  17. Great site, appreciate it.
  18. Post Re:


    These are really essential to make community clean. I feel really great by joining this community.

  19. TY Great site

  20. great work

  21. You are doing great job. Just keep it up & get updated.

  22. Thanks for the information!
  23. nice


    as the same

  24. I'm new to the site and look forward to any and all information I can absorb here.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Log in
Log in