annoying pop up
- 07-05-2011, 07:50 AM
- 07-05-2011, 08:08 AM
Thats your browser...not us.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
07-05-2011, 08:47 AM
It happens to me as well with the updated AM on IE and on Mozilla. It only does it sometimes but does it when I click reply and it makes me think I have hit the wrong button.
07-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Yeah, it mostly happens with IE.....million different pages in Google about it. Its meant to help (to save you form leaving a page where you entered info and left without saving it) but its annoying. I'll see if there is a local fix but from what I've read, its a browser issue.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
07-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RexGrandis in forum NutraplanetReplies: 32Last Post: 03-09-2011, 03:13 AM
- By quakebks in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2009, 01:03 AM
- By machine528 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2008, 06:34 PM
- By StRoNgOnE in forum BulkingReplies: 13Last Post: 09-24-2007, 07:30 AM
- By db682 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2003, 04:21 PM