Football Forum?

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
You have an MMA specific forum...which is cool and all...but football is the most popular sport in America. Considering this IS an American site I figured in the very least during football season there should be quite a bit of activity in a football-specific thread. Case in point - NFL preseason got higher ratings than the entire MLB season COMBINED! Game - Set - Match...

Thanks.

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Lol yea sonnn.... Honestly i was surprised the Fins won lol.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Yea I wanna post some football ****-talking...but I don't want it watered down by the Baseball Fairies and the NASCAR Hicks...Just watch - Monday Night Football during the world series will attract a bigger audience Than all the World Series games combined! Bet it, son!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
There are already dedicated threads for football. There is one thread that has been running for years for NCAAF.

A sub forum just for football? Doesn't seem it would be that great.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
My bad, I meant a sub-forum. I think you should try it an see...especially during football season. Then it gains enough support that in the offseason people still go there just to BS with friends about any transactions that happen, the draft, etc...There's already A LOT of football fans here.