AM classifieds

purelife1

have you guys considered having something like a classifieds section other then the supplement section...could be something where members pay $10-20 month to offer thier goods(legal items) to other members here..something similar to craigslist..
just an idea

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
probly too much liability.

purelife1

probly too much liability.
thats what i was thinking or they could offer some time of banner advertising for small websites..i had considered starting up a website to sell stuff but to compete with the larger markets can be tuff

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I think you could put in a disclaimer and be safe.
You are probably right but even with legit products someone could open something and accidentally contaminate it or something like that. And on top of that I do not think you can just up and decide to function like that - there might be licensing issues since it is supplements for people - even tho AM isnt selling the products they might still need to get some kind of business license.

IDK - maybe i'm wrong but i just bet the mods dont want to deal with it - id be sad if this site got shut down so if there is any risk id prefer AM created a sister site, ebay for supplements. E-supps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 2
MrOneEyedBoh Supplements 4
whiffledonk General Chat 1
witchdawg7 Anabolics 20