Anabolicminds...then and now

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Understand as a mod I don't alway like having to enforce each of these policies, but it's not about want..it's about what needs to be done
    YouTube - Cobra, Stallone, You're a disease and I'm the cure


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I disagree... Many of the changes to the board are from politics
    You're entitles to your opinion, though I'm not certain which part of what I said you are disagreeing with. I already said politics played a role in some of the board changes in my last response. Other than that, the thread is abosolutely about the evolution of the board, and whether or not dsade's comment detracted from the topic to me is my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    although i don't see your outrage on the previous half dozen semi off topic replies.
    What previous half dozen off topic replies? In this thread? There were a couple, but they weren't antagonistic ones. If I responded to every off-topic reply I saw I'd never have time to post anything about fitness/bodybuilding...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    It wasn't exactly a statement surrounding authenticity of Fox news.

    /shrug
    If you don't think the statement was a jab at the authenticity of Fox News, then I don't know what you're thinking... although you are The Jayhawkk

    Again, the comment was antagonistic and unecessary to get the point across of the article and what's going on with abuse of government power.
    •   
       

  3. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Next point....brotherhood. What happen to this general feeling? Seems to me all these old-school members moved on to other boards (i.e. BigPeteFox, Sage, MatthewD...hell majority of the active mods weren't here to know these guys---the only recognizable name that was very active in the beginning that I continue to see is Dreamweaver, however, I'm sure a missed quite a few).
    Pete went to work for DS. Other people move on with their lives. Its life.
    YouTube - I got no where else to go

  4. I like Fox news but I guess I've known Dsade long enough to not get miffed at hiis one-liners... He's unbiased when issuing those

    Either way, I am the Jayhawkk lol

  5. Yeah, I like Dsade, not trying to attack him personally or anything, just didn't want the thread turning into a political left-right topic. It seems to be a joint effort of both sides/parties to over-prosecute for anabolics & grey-area peptides & ancillaries.

    OK, I'm going to be quiet now because I'm starting to talk about the same things I complained about hearing...
    •   
       


  6. Just a joke, guys...and a half-warning that it's to be taken with a grain of salt coming from a news organization that has been accused from the inside of slanting their reporting to fit an agenda.

    Even so, and given the limitations of the cases mentioned, the laws are still on the books - selective enforcement and all - which definitely applies to the case brought up in this thread and the article has merit.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just a joke, guys...and a half-warning that it's to be taken with a grain of salt coming from a news organization that has been accused from the inside of slanting their reporting to fit an agenda.
    Which basically matches every news organization that has ever existed, especially post Watergate.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Which basically matches every news organization that has ever existed, especially post Watergate.
    yep..pretty much.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Which basically matches every news organization that has ever existed, especially post Watergate.
    Well, except some news orgs have not just been accused, but proven to have slanted reports to fit an agenda (ala Dan Rather @ CBS, etc.). All the more reason that I thought it was unecessary to say. You gotta take news from any source with a grain of salt these days...

    I still love you though Dsade, in a psycho-stalker kind of way

  10. word up....I sometimes miss the good ol days...but whatcha gonna do?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  11. Now i'm assuming these laws are mostly in the U.S. if your in a place where steroids are legal to buy and a site wants to have open sources on their board then isn't that ok, wtf can the FDA do?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's called liability. The board owners can be prosecuted for anything discussed under their "control".

    Take it up with the government that's just trying to protect you from evil information.
    This is a misconception. Internet forums cannot be prosecuted for others opinions or information... sure you can be bullied, but would not be prosecuted in a court of law. Otherwise MySpace, or even the Mother that drove a child to suicide would be jailed right now, but as you can see, MySpace is fully functional, and the mother is scott free.
    The Historic PES Legend

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    This is a misconception. Internet forums cannot be prosecuted for others opinions or information... sure you can be bullied, but would not be prosecuted in a court of law. Otherwise MySpace, or even the Mother that drove a child to suicide would be jailed right now, but as you can see, MySpace is fully functional, and the mother is scott free.
    It's called conspiracy to commit a felony.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's called conspiracy to commit a felony.
    Sharing a recipe for Fina would not be prosecuted by a jury of your peers. I must reference you to the Myspace incident, when the mom told a juvenile to kill herself and she did.
    The Historic PES Legend

  15. There's a difference between allowing it to happen and knowing it's going on versus an incident that wasn't under the direct control. Myspace has various rules in place that says it isn't okay as well as removing users when are made aware.

    Your reasoning is flawed.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Sharing a recipe for Fina would not be prosecuted by a jury of your peers. .
    Don't be so sure...the country is brainwashed by govt and mass media. Converting Fina is illegal, thus facilitating information that assists people in committing a felony is prosecutable.

    Once again, this falls under the "we probably wont prosecute, but we have you now should we ever decide we don't like you."
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    There's a difference between allowing it to happen and knowing it's going on versus an incident that wasn't under the direct control. Myspace has various rules in place that says it isn't okay as well as removing users when are made aware.

    Your reasoning is flawed.
    This is the liability of the individual. The views expressed in a public forum is not necessarily the views of the owner/moderator. Again, otherwise blogspot would have been taken down long ago. You cannot persecute others for ones crimes. Unless an administrator see's drugs changing hands, he/she is no witness to a crime.
    The Historic PES Legend

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Don't be so sure...the country is brainwashed by govt and mass media. Converting Fina is illegal, thus facilitating information that assists people in committing a felony is prosecutable.

    Once again, this falls under the "we probably wont prosecute, but we have you now should we ever decide we don't like you."
    Not disagreeing that it is easier on life for yourself to institute these rules... avoiding any bullying all around is a smart idea. not denying that in the least. As written, it is not a crime. You can find recipes on the internet for meth and how to cook it, with the domain and servers residing on US soil... information is not illegal, the act is.
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. THEN and NOW
    By Jag in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 08:55 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 06:31 PM
  3. Then.. and now.
    By DB21 in forum Pics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 07:01 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 03:23 PM
  5. Conceptions-I've been owned and now I'm banned!
    By Conceptions in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-24-2003, 11:18 AM
Log in
Log in