PM and Reputation comments
- 06-11-2009, 09:18 PM
- 06-12-2009, 05:15 AM
06-12-2009, 09:25 AM
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
06-12-2009, 09:31 AM
PMs would be in a link under UserCP, on the left hand side 'list messages'
Regarding old rep comments, I don't know if there is a way to see more than the 10 most recent ones.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
06-12-2009, 09:24 PM
I mean like my new ones.
I know where there are. Its just that the past three i had gotten... i click on it and then its gone from my inbox, before i have a chance to read it. However i normally only use AM at work on my mac using safari.
At home using windows and firefox it works great.
06-13-2009, 02:55 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2009, 12:27 PM
- By jluce50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2008, 11:33 AM
- By rcarracedo in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2008, 12:03 PM
- By massarmor in forum General ChatReplies: 39Last Post: 03-07-2007, 12:35 AM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2003, 01:42 PM