Progress Tracker issues??

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Hey.
For the last few days I have not been able to get into the tracker pages.
Anyone elese haveing trouble with this, or is it just me?

:dunno:

JP.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Nope, being worked on at the moment.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What happens when you try to get into the trackers, specifically? I just tested them out and someone else did as well, and both of us can get in fine. That's not to say there's nothing wrong with them because we did make some changes to them so please elaborate a little and we'll get it figured out.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
What happens when you try to get into the trackers, specifically? I just tested them out and someone else did as well, and both of us can get in fine. That's not to say there's nothing wrong with them because we did make some changes to them so please elaborate a little and we'll get it figured out.
Hi.
Well.
The before and after pics come up as red X's.

When I try to update my weight, or other stats I get taken to the main forum page. "Stats do not change."

Been like this for a few days.

JP.

Attachments

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As a temporary fix, you can use one of the other skins on the site (Middle or Dark). There's a problem with the AM Light skin inside of the trackers at the moment. Working on that now, but no ETA for a complete fix.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
UPDATE: This issue should be resolved now, give it a try and report back here with any additional problems. Thanks for the report!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: This issue should be resolved now, give it a try and report back here with any additional problems. Thanks for the report!
Hi.
Well some of it seems to work. Like I can update my weight.
But when I tried to log my work out I got a "Page can not be displayed.

JP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
How about now?
Getting there.

The only issue I see so far is when I add an exercise and try to "Add more sets"
I get redirected to the main Forum page.
This also happens when I click the "My Exercise Reports" tab,

JP.

Last edited: