issues ~~~ no need for tissues

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have been trying to get my drop down for the colors to drop down. it will not allow me to do so. I am sure this is a new problem that accrued with the new skin for the forum. I do get by without it but it would be nice to see if there was a real reason why this is happening.

Thanks for your time.

PS I don't have this issue with any other board that I post on. :dunno:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SAme here.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
funny thing is it worked on my last post but I just tried it again and nothing :dunno:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I cant change the colors for my signature text. I click the drop down, and all I get is a lil white retarded looking brick. It has only happened since AM did its updates n such.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
yeah it's happened to me too.
if you just click the original color though you can get the brackets up then just type in a different color

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I cant change the colors for my signature text. I click the drop down, and all I get is a lil white retarded looking brick. It has only happened since AM did its updates n such.
yeah it's happened to me too.
if you just click the original color though you can get the brackets up then just type in a different color
SAme here.
dam we are all on the same page Hmmm:dunno:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
actually i noticed this a few weeks ago... and it does work sometimes because it works when youre doing a "quick reply" but not when youre doing the other type of reply... full reply? I dunno what its called, whatever it is when you make a new post or hit "go advanced" for a reply

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
actually i noticed this a few weeks ago... and it does work sometimes because it works when youre doing a "quick reply" but not when youre doing the other type of reply... full reply? I dunno what its called, whatever it is when you make a new post or hit "go advanced" for a reply
gotcha

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
BUMP for admins to look into this ISSUE

thanks

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
BUMP for admins to look into this ISSUE

thanks
This is an outrage! *looks around* ..... * goes back toeating his yellowfin roasted garlic marinated tuna fillet*..... nah its cool

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
This is an outrage! *looks around* ..... * goes back toeating his yellowfin roasted garlic marinated tuna fillet*..... nah its cool
lol

just fix the dam thing ;)