Rep?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Why did the rep amount change? I noticed it got divided by 10, my rep went from 50,000 something to 5,000 something

UKStrength

Why did the rep amount change? I noticed it got divided by 10, my rep went from 50,000 something to 5,000 something
I'm confused about this as well :( A few of the other regulars have noticed this too.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused about this as well :( A few of the other regulars have noticed this too.
I was really confused when I looked at it half asleep last night... our rep doesnt look nearly as badass anymore! But i can help you with it right now (rep coming your way UK! Haha)

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I got dropped to 159.... i thought i gave bad advice for a bit lmao. Good to see a reason behind it.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
well alot of us were up to or past 1 million reps . so they cut reps down by a %

isnt like we can trade them for NP bucks ;)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
well alot of us were up to or past 1 million reps . so they cut reps down by a %

I could have something to do with keep it more aesthetic? It's better to have it short, doesn't use up as many graphics to display? Possible...

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
it just looks neater i guess not so many numbers...i like it

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt make u all look like gods when people like me are asking for advice.....that being said i kinda misss it :(

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
haha they still look like gods. look at our numbers and compare them to guys who have like over 100000!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i know but its still numbers i can actually say....the other way made it seem like an impossible feat to even know that much because i couldnt pronounce/dont know numbers that high.......wow i sound retarded, thank god im in premed LOL

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
so this is where al the rep trading is happening :D

B TW 2000th post

only took 6 years

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
so this is where al the rep trading is happening :D

B TW 2000th post

only took 6 years
Lol, yep! Same boat, nearly there .... just quality over quanity bro!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaa! That's classic!
I love the add with the Power Bars... :rofl:
U see this is a very good demonstration of the 10003492388823 REP guys and myself during a brief (it always is) smack down on what i thought i knew..... again still want the rep points to go back up

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I have a long way from 2000 but will be there soon enoughI just want my stars back ;)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Now,.. I'm not calling anyone out... but look at this!:dunno:

Looks like Lean here, has someone on the inside:05:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
man i recall the day of the stars i got my first star and reps got reset the next day lol

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
man i recall the day of the stars i got my first star and reps got reset the next day lol
lol- Crowns,.. I remember I got 1, then the system brought me back down.
I came back, stronger, faster, better then ever before,..
got back brought down..

It would be cool to earn ninja's though. Be nice if you could pick your "rep icons"

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
dude that chick in your avatar video just made me look like a huge vagina

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
My rep points have gone down again I think, when someone negs you do you get a notification? Not sure if I offended someone, but I cant seem to get my reps back to what they where :( and I give reps to people making good posts all the time.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, you do. Haven't touched it since the last time so its not on this end.