A possible rule for those applying to run sponsored logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Maybe there should be a new criteria for logging applications, like a certain amount of posts, or a certain amount of reputation to be able to apply, or to have run at least one log in the past here at AM? What do you guys think, if that was a rule it would avoid all these applications, from whom im sure are decent honest people with a good knowledge, but cant be trusted on site and need to prove themselves? Does that sound fair?
A lot of new members get flamed for applying, more experienced members know exactly why they are, but they dont, i just think if you would be willing to consider this request it might encourage a better quality of logs run here at AM, and save problems for companies offering such outstanding oppurtunities to AM members.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
and it'll hopefully help cut down on some of those cruddy logs with people who don't answer questions or do anything other than log their workouts...

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
and it'll hopefully help cut down on some of those cruddy logs with people who don't answer questions or do anything other than log their workouts...
Thats true, exactly my point.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a good idea as well -- it sounds one-sided because we have all been here awhile, but it's hard to argue with the logic behind it.

I think prerequisites like:

1) 1 Documented Log on AM or another BBing Board (verify outside logs through PMs)
2) 150+ total posts
3) Member for 3 months (reasonable probationary period)
4) 1000+ total reputation (or maybe just 500+; not sure)

Just suggestions here!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Criteria for selecting logs is the company's prerogative, not ours. We simply do not, nor will have the manpower to enforce such rules for 25+ companies. Its a reps job to determine such things, not ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.