New Skin for AM

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Skin for AM


    As some of you will notice, we have a new skin that blends in more with our homepage than the previous one. Some of you like the darker background with the white text so here it is. It is the default one so it will automatically change in time (or if you logout and log back in) but if you want to still keep the old one, scroll down to the bottom left section of the screen and choose "AM Light".
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. I got it! Not sure yet what I think seems pretty cool. But like any normal human I fear change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. definitely like the new look. its pretty sick nasty awesome.

  4. It won't change for me. I choose AM Dark, and it looks like AM Light. If its like AX's forum, my eyes are killing me within minutes of looking at the site.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    It won't change for me. I choose AM Dark, and it looks like AM Light. If its like AX's forum, my eyes are killing me within minutes of looking at the site.

    Close browser. Open Browser. Choose.

    If you don't like dark backgrounds, don't choose.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   
       


  6. I like it, don't like the rolling background though. I would go simpler with less distraction. e.g. a nice black or dark plate with less going on. The rest looks real nice to include the brush metal elements.

  7. I find white text on a black background easier on the eyes than black text on a white background.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    I like it, don't like the rolling background though. I would go simpler with less distraction. e.g. a nice black or dark plate with less going on. The rest looks real nice to include the brush metal elements.
    Like YOU know what you're talking about when it comes to design...




    oh wait...

    DOH!

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  9. sic! looks a little busy cause the pattern on the backdrop but i LOVE the brushed aluminum look in the top banner/menu areas. nicccceee....I like change.

  10. ugh, seems totally unreadable to me that way, maybe because i'm old i'm set to AM light now tho
  11. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Ok, the background issue should be fixed now.. The thread will scroll but the background won't. If that change doesn't show up for you right away, it will shortly.

  12. Perhaps it's a testament to my graphics card, but I can't load the dark skin without some serious lag. I'll settle for my white skin with extremely large black lateral borders *duck and run*

  13. Rebooting all servers...be back soon...take a nap
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  14. Changes changes changes...
    I'm not to cool with all the ads on this page. This isn't something that I'm going to see all the time, is it? If so, please make an upgraded Gold Membership so I may exclude them.

  15. Looks great!! Love it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Changes changes changes...
    I'm not to cool with all the ads on this page. This isn't something that I'm going to see all the time, is it? If so, please make an upgraded Gold Membership so I may exclude them.
    relax...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  17. God job men! Looks good!

  18. Uh...its not working well. I changed it to dark, but its staying normal, then when I went into the Anouncements forum it went dark, fritzed out, and I keep getting. It looked cool for the 2.4 seconds it was working

    Service Unavailable
    This server is temporarily unable to service requests.(Internal-Reason: 132)

  19. * Grabs tea and sits in chair relaxing... sip, sip, mmmmmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    relax...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    * Grabs tea and sits in chair relaxing... sip, sip, mmmmmmm.

    ...tea bags?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Uh...its not working well. I changed it to dark, but its staying normal, then when I went into the Anouncements forum it went dark, fritzed out, and I keep getting. It looked cool for the 2.4 seconds it was working

    Service Unavailable
    This server is temporarily unable to service requests.(Internal-Reason: 132)
    ...

    Rebooting all servers...be back soon...take a nap
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  22. that's pretty awesome that ya'll gave us the choice.


    i'm gonna try sticking with the dark for awhile.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by manny1010 View Post
    ...tea bags?
    Bag of green tea with an added hint of natural honey.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Bag of green tea with an added hint of natural honey.



  25. i don't know if ya'll are looking for suggestions, but i keep going back to push user cp where it's supposed to be and i keep hitting home....

    also when i'm in my user cp, there is no button at the top to go to the forum unless i go to my am profile first.

  26. New skin is sweet.

    I'm lauving it.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    ...
    sry ^.^ i missed that post. Though the forum shows up with it until I log in, once I log in...it goes back to light, even though my option is set to dark :P

  28. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!!!!!!
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.

  29. I prefer the am light.

  30. Really digging the new skin guys! Nice work!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Low E, dry skin?
    By redemption79 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 10:53 AM
  2. New Skin!!!!!!
    By Moyer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 10:24 AM
  3. dry skin
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 08:20 AM
Log in
Log in