New Skin for AM

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. eventually..don't know exactly when.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    eventually..don't know exactly when.
    Thats why I could never get to see the Dark setting. It works now though, kudos on the good work ^.^ Though I am kinda nostalgic for the light again now...wow I am moody today.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    As some of you will notice, we have a new skin that blends in more with our homepage than the previous one. Some of you like the darker background with the white text so here it is. It is the default one so it will automatically change in time (or if you logout and log back in) but if you want to still keep the old one, scroll down to the bottom left section of the screen and choose "AM Light".
    Thanks for the AM light option, cuz u know I was about to start bitching about how this dark grey, with tinny font and white txt is hurting my eyes.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Thanks for the AM light option, cuz u know I was about to start bitching about how this dark grey, with tinny font and white txt is hurting my eyes.
    Of course you were....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. with the new Dark skin will there be the adds that I see ?

or will the gold members get the add free like the original skin?
    Team Orbit
    •   

6. If I keep hearing about it, then yes.

7. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    with the new Dark skin will there be the adds that I see ?

or will the gold members get the add free like the original skin?
    We didnt have adds as Gold? hmmm.......

This is dark sexy though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Of course you were....
    hey the dark grey looks "sexier" tho', just prefer this "light" version on my eyes. Once again thanks for giving us a choice.

9. That's why I did because I knew some would not like it....

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    That's why I did because I knew some would not like it....
    i actually like it, just cant read it, and im usually flying through threads in the "light version" but in the "2040" version im scrolling slower, and the font is smaller. Also the "new" version is slower on my computer, like this light scrolls and loads fast, the dark grey lags.

11. The font sizes are actually the same. It just appears smaller.

Loading times are relatively the same....except if you switch back and forth.

I actually have a middle version as well with the dark theme (same graphics), but light text boxes (posts, PM'es, etc....).

12. Kramer, you have too many friends!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Kramer, you have too many friends!
    Its ok, they are all imaginary.

14. You can go check out the AM Middle as well. Still working on it though...

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    If I keep hearing about it, then yes.
    ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    We didnt have adds as Gold? hmmm.......

This is dark sexy though.

nope
    Team Orbit

16. I love the new background

makes my **** hard
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

17. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post

makes my **** hard
    That's the wind...but thanks for the cred...

18. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    That's the wind...but thanks for the cred...
    lol
    Team Orbit

19. its funny cuz its true lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

20. Gold Members should start seeing ads to disappear. You can pick 3 different style now (thats for everyone).

They are all being worked on for small bugs that take a lot of effort and time to find so PLEASE be patient. We are doing our best to provide everyone a choice and to uphold standards for Gold Members.

21. How do we change to the light version? The dark version is just a horrible contrast when trying to read...

22. You could read the first post.

23. Flawless Victory!!!!!

24. I think I like the Am middle best. It's like having the best of both worlds, lol!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2016, 02:15 PM
  2. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 07:57 PM
  3. New contest for AM (9/18)
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 09:47 PM
  4. new tricks for old dogs?
    By MrTrap in forum Training Forum