Would anyone else like a live chat?

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
I've mentioned it before, but I'll mention it again because I think it would be a great addition to these forums. Doesn't have to be anything flashy as far as I'm concerned. Anyone else think this would be a good idea?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
this could be okay.

but then again you could just get their aim thingies

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
There has been a chatbox before. They took it off when AM was updated/upgraded. I dont think it was being used often.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
what if they did it like u can click on the handle name and IM people after a certain amount of rep points? ya no like facebook has? that type of deal

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand it really screws the search engine spider count as well

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I think a chat room would be a great improvement for this site. Allow you to meet people and get questions answered in real-time.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
See the issue with the previous chat box is that it was in your User CP. If they made a pop out window function (such as facebook) it would do good. or heck, if this site kinda had the little bar across the bottom for instant messages between members. Is this possible? I say lets do it!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
See the issue with the previous chat box is that it was in your User CP. If they made a pop out window function (such as facebook) it would do good. or heck, if this site kinda had the little bar across the bottom for instant messages between members. Is this possible? I say lets do it!
i like it! :006:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
it is hard to moderate a live chat. and on another note it takes away from the added post on the board. I do like the chat boxes though :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AM instant messanger.

you can see whos online from the main site and click on the name to message them

easier then PMs and much faster

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The old shoutbox got me through my last semester of college. :borladuck: