Would anyone else like a live chat?

1. Would anyone else like a live chat?

I've mentioned it before, but I'll mention it again because I think it would be a great addition to these forums. Doesn't have to be anything flashy as far as I'm concerned. Anyone else think this would be a good idea?

2. this could be okay.

but then again you could just get their aim thingies

3. There has been a chatbox before. They took it off when AM was updated/upgraded. I dont think it was being used often.
    •   

4. what if they did it like u can click on the handle name and IM people after a certain amount of rep points? ya no like facebook has? that type of deal

5. From what I understand it really screws the search engine spider count as well

6. I think a chat room would be a great improvement for this site. Allow you to meet people and get questions answered in real-time.

7. See the issue with the previous chat box is that it was in your User CP. If they made a pop out window function (such as facebook) it would do good. or heck, if this site kinda had the little bar across the bottom for instant messages between members. Is this possible? I say lets do it!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    See the issue with the previous chat box is that it was in your User CP. If they made a pop out window function (such as facebook) it would do good. or heck, if this site kinda had the little bar across the bottom for instant messages between members. Is this possible? I say lets do it!
    i like it!

9. it is hard to moderate a live chat. and on another note it takes away from the added post on the board. I do like the chat boxes though
    Team Orbit

10. i think live chat is a great idea

11. AM instant messanger.

you can see whos online from the main site and click on the name to message them

easier then PMs and much faster

12. The old shoutbox got me through my last semester of college.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

13. I'd be in...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

Similar Forum Threads

1. Live Chat
    By Jbrooks in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:29 PM
  2. Live chat?
    By Joshua86 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 04:44 PM