- 03-19-2009, 02:11 PM
I'm kinda new so I don't know if this has ever been suggested, but maybe AM could throw up a teens section. A lot of teens don't know a lot about the right way to go about it. All we see are the big athletes and the steroid problems. I think a good place for us to go and find proper training, nutrition, and supplementation help would be great.
- 03-21-2009, 01:39 AM
03-21-2009, 01:47 AM
The whole forum is full of great advice that applies to every age group. I don't feel that it is necessary to have a "teen section" for teens to actually learn about supplementation, training and nutrition.
03-21-2009, 01:50 AM
i was thinking more of a where to start section.
much like the other idea of new forum member section.
03-21-2009, 01:57 AM
If you read enough on here everything you need to know about "starting" a cut, building muscle and just overall health is printed all over. And if it's not, you can find the category in which your question most applies and start up a thread.
03-21-2009, 01:59 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By seanf76 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2008, 09:12 AM
- By seanf76 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:32 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-23-2008, 03:21 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2003, 08:50 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:32 AM