Teen Section.

1. Teen Section.

I'm kinda new so I don't know if this has ever been suggested, but maybe AM could throw up a teens section. A lot of teens don't know a lot about the right way to go about it. All we see are the big athletes and the steroid problems. I think a good place for us to go and find proper training, nutrition, and supplementation help would be great.

•   

2. The whole forum is full of great advice that applies to every age group. I don't feel that it is necessary to have a "teen section" for teens to actually learn about supplementation, training and nutrition.

3. i was thinking more of a where to start section.

much like the other idea of new forum member section.

4. If you read enough on here everything you need to know about "starting" a cut, building muscle and just overall health is printed all over. And if it's not, you can find the category in which your question most applies and start up a thread.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    If you read enough on here everything you need to know about "starting" a cut, building muscle and just overall health is printed all over. And if it's not, you can find the category in which your question most applies and start up a thread.
    yeah i'm out of arguments.

i bow down.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 09:12 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:32 PM
  3. TEEN SECTION on AM...i didnt know where to post this
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 03:21 PM