- 03-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Just a suggestion...not sure this is possible for AM to generate a single place to view numerical data which has been compiled from posts.
Sort of like a single massive poll.
The difficulty would be having someone manage the data because it would require a person to review indivigual posts and then enter the information into a correct catagory.
sample of catagories: MFG, product name, qty of posts, Positive review, Negative review, Neutral review, How to use request.
Since its data only it would not include anyones opinion which the reps may not like. I understand the search function and agree there is importance to read through posts to learn about products but sometimes posts and logs can get off topic.
This would be more detailed than say the top 10 list on nutraplanet.
- 03-09-2009, 01:30 AM
03-09-2009, 02:51 AM
do you have even an idea how like it would take to do that? the stats at teh bottom of the page says over 105,000 threads....
It sounds cool, but it sounds like it would be easier to get a bull that has been shot up with bull shark testosterone, and cocaine to sit down to a tea party...
03-09-2009, 08:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bb333 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 10-07-2014, 08:58 AM
- By mcc23 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:26 PM
- By WEEZYFBABY in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-05-2007, 01:58 AM
- By ispymalik in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2005, 11:47 PM
- By djcee in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2003, 03:49 PM