New Memeber Section

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
there needs to be a new member section where new ppl should say hello to our community and tell us a little about themselves. maybe something like they have to have 5 or so post in that section before they can post anywhere else. this would also make the newbies research at least a little before posting.

...honestly im just sick of idiots having their first post in the steroid section and asking dumba$$ questions.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bump. mods, u really need to look into this. just watch the steroid section for 1 day and u will understand where im coming from

purebred

this might be a good idea. when i first arrived here, i was looking for the new members/introductions area but it was nowhere to find! i was a confused for a bit but i said "fuggedaboutit" and just jumped into a discussion about the first topic that called my attention :) a new member section will make it a lot easier for those....slower people lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we also have an "I'm a 6 foot tall 150lb idiot who has been working out for 2 months what steroid should I buy" section? cause there has been a rash of them lately.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Can we also have an "I'm a 6 foot tall 150lb idiot who has been working out for 2 months what steroid should I buy" section? cause there has been a rash of them lately.
notice they are all wanting Tren :D LoL

I think this is a good idea, and have a sticky about steroids, methyls, and a general ledger about stupidity and links to idiotic threads/posts.

I will volunteer to mod it lol >.>

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
notice they are all wanting Tren LoL
hey i'm a 6'1 247 lb idiot who's been workout out for 12 years (although i'm only 19) what steroid should i buy?

would tren be good? :spam:

i don't even know what tren is. this is part of the reason i think we should have a teen section. (not the tren part but the helping out the newbie part)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sping break/summer time is always thick with em

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont remember it being so bad the last 2 years

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
very good idea i agree when i first joined that wouldve probably helped out alot, and i kno i managed to piss some people off thinkin i knew what to do but really had no idea and now i have come so far along just from reading old threads and posts, even i manage to post in the bulking section wanting to get big thinking i knew what i was doing, and had no idea this would be a good section i want to help out everyone in there i can so they dont make the mistake of being an idiot like i was!!!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
i swear to god its been like an outbreak, and not even like teens..

just idiots who are like " been training for 2 months, 30% body fat and i eat mcdonalds 4 times a day..shud I start my cycle of superdrol?!"

seriousskillz

seriousskillz

Awards
Since there is really nowhere to introduce myself here @ AM I guess Ill do it here.

Hello everyone

Well, I have been in the game now for about 11 years. I am a pro mma fighter, personal trainer, sports nutritionist, and fitness model. I also have a few body building comps under my belt, nothing big though. I own a personal training studio and a 3 retail supplement stores. Im always looking for the latest and greatest in nutrition/health/performance science. Information is the backbone of this industry, if it isnt in the now, accurate, factual, and readily accessible to your clients they will go elsewhere. Im here for the latest and greatest and will exhaust myself in finding it through dedicated and loyal representatives of this lifestyle like all of you @ AM and will also exhaust myself in giving it. This isnt what I do its who I am.

Sincerely
Seriousskills

seriousskillz

seriousskillz

Awards
Thanks For the reps Pure! An intro section is definitely necessary. When someone new moves in next door or in your neighborhood wouldn't you like to know something about them?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
very good point, and welcome seriousskillz, and joseph glad to have you here!

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys whats up Broodstar here 6'1 225. I been working out since I was 18 and im here to gain more knowledge from many people here. Looking forward to it nice to meet everyone! ^_^

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys whats up Broodstar here 6'1 225. I been working out since I was 18 and im here to gain more knowledge from many people here. Looking forward to it nice to meet everyone! ^_^
yeah, it didn't take long for us to be friends but welcome

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Haha yup indeed true mr. natty texan my friend. Oh im so tired and sore. And to let everyone know I do like usplab products ^_^ and I like many products on nutraplanet bc they are very products that are easy on the wallet. Im making coffee now I am getting ready to workout soon. Well thnx again I'll be around so don't hesitate to rep me I mean hesitate to say hello ^_^ -The Brood

seriousskillz

seriousskillz

Awards
Thanks for the reps Tex!

Thank all of you for the warm welcome!

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm new here. Glad to be part of a community who won't let the politicians and big pharmacy run their lives.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Good day.

30 Posts in and counting. 5'10", 190-195 lbs depending where the moon is. Here to gain and share a great wealth of knowledge. Remember, Knowledge is Power.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Good day.

30 Posts in and counting. 5'10", 190-195 lbs depending where the moon is. Here to gain and share a great wealth of knowledge. Remember, Knowledge is Power.
greetings. By any chance is your back hairy?

gnetics18

Awards
Hey im new to the forum and just wanted to say Hi. Been creepin around for a bitt reading and looking at reviews.. Definetly lots of helpfull threads. :type:

Fireman4000

just wanted to say hey....i have been werking out for about 20 years...not looking for tren or the trends...just want to be so big that shocks on the jeep scream when i sit down to go to werk

loki964

Awards
Hi all, long time viewer, but now a member!!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, and thanks for all the informative info.. Its a great site!

Loki964 :)