Its not personal...really it isn't..lol

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Its not personal...really it isn't..lol


    Guys/Gals,


    If you receive an infraction, or a warning, or a MOD EDIT, DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL.


    We don't know you. We don't presume to know you. We have a set of rules we feel works for this forum and we enforce such rules. If you break them, you will mostly likely get an infraction or warning. Thats all it is...We are not calling you an ahole, we are not saying you're an idiot, we didn't ban you. Its simply an infraction so you can review the rules we have here. Thats all. Chances are, in 30 minutes we will forget what it was about, who you were, what you did, etc.....if you let us. Relax, don't take things so personal when a MOD corrects you on a forum you are a guest of. Thats all. Have a nice weekend.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  2. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0


    Hell, I got an infraction from you and you do know me!
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0


    ...except for Jayhawkk. He's a douchebag.


    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0


    I KNEW IT! And you disguised it as being a 'test'...
  5. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0


    Arthur: I am your king!
    Woman: Well I didn't vote for you!
    Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
    Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
    Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering silmite
    held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine
    providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your
    king!
    Dennis interrupting: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin'
    swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power
    derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic
    ceremony!
  6. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Hell, I got an infraction from you and you do know me!
    that right there sounds personal!
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Hell, I got an infection from you and you do know me!
    PLEASE, for the love of all that's holy, take this to PMs.


    /or get another room.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0


    is an infraction like a spanking ? cus if so please tell me what I need to do to get one
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    is an infraction like a spanking ? cus if so please tell me what I need to do to get one
    twice!
  10. Registered User
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    i have been playing with weights for a good 10years must have have spent at least 200 dollars a month on shakes and supplements and i'm done with them. I've had no large gains because of the "super fast metabolism" i have and want to try something different that will get me noticed for the size of me and hard work i've put in and not for the thin ness of my body. Any help of what stuff to take from this site would be appreciated. I'm 34 134lbs and 5ft 7
  11. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    i have been playing with weights for a good 10years must have have spent at least 200 dollars a month on shakes and supplements and i'm done with them. I've had no large gains because of the "super fast metabolism" i have and want to try something different that will get me noticed for the size of me and hard work i've put in and not for the thin ness of my body. Any help of what stuff to take from this site would be appreciated. I'm 34 134lbs and 5ft 7
    i'd say thats an infraction on this thread!

    j/k

    I see this is your first post... welcome to the board you definitely came to the right place, try posting these questions on the supplements forum or if you're ready to cross over to the dark side try the steroid forum.
  12. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    i have been playing with weights for a good 10years must have have spent at least 200 dollars a month on shakes and supplements and i'm done with them. I've had no large gains because of the "super fast metabolism" i have and want to try something different that will get me noticed for the size of me and hard work i've put in and not for the thin ness of my body. Any help of what stuff to take from this site would be appreciated. I'm 34 134lbs and 5ft 7

    the owner here is a trainer who can personalize a diet for you, Ive seen his work and I can say he knows his shiat ! when you have someone to answer to it makes you accountable. However Im not sure if he is taking any new clients.
  13. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    Arthur: I am your king!
    Woman: Well I didn't vote for you!
    Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
    Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
    Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering silmite
    held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine
    providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your
    king!
    Dennis interrupting: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin'
    swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power
    derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic
    ceremony!
    Great movie!!!! Don't worry Jay I got ur back bro lol.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  14. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    Arthur: I am your king!
    Woman: Well I didn't vote for you!
    Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
    Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
    Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering silmite
    held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine
    providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your
    king!
    Dennis interrupting: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin'
    swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power
    derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic
    ceremony!

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs"]YouTube - Monty Python-Bring out your dead![/ame]

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  15. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    the owner here is a trainer who can personalize a diet for you, Ive seen his work and I can say he knows his shiat ! when you have someone to answer to it makes you accountable. However Im not sure if he is taking any new clients.
    Haven't for years. Been there, done that


    Someone needs to train me now.


    :donut:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  16. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Haven't for years. Been there, done that


    Someone needs to train me now.


    :donut:


    :bruce2: fine, Im good at being bossy all that is just for starters
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I KNEW IT! And you disguised it as being a 'test'...
    HAHA!
  18. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    i have been playing with weights for a good 10years must have have spent at least 200 dollars a month on shakes and supplements and i'm done with them. I've had no large gains because of the "super fast metabolism" i have and want to try something different that will get me noticed for the size of me and hard work i've put in and not for the thin ness of my body. Any help of what stuff to take from this site would be appreciated. I'm 34 134lbs and 5ft 7
    in fact this was my first and only infraction when i first joined!..posting in the wrong thread!..HEHEHEHE!..and i got it,mods are getting soft these days!...j.k!
    board supporter
  19. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    and i got it,mods are getting soft these days!...j.k!
    Tolerant, indifferent, apathetic, maybe. Soft? Never!
  20. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    im just messing with you guy's!..our mods are the best!
    board supporter
  21. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    im just messing with you guy's!..our mods are the best!
    You should ban him before he goes all mushy on you
  22. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    I don't know about the best but we're all you got.
  23. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Tolerant, indifferent, apathetic, maybe. Soft? Never!
    Why have i become a less tolerant person in general as i've grown older? Wisdom and experience has certainly shaped my decision making abilities, but i think i've just become jaded in many ways through my job.

    I keep telling my boss that we need to put either an ativan or xanax dispensor out in triage. It would make the whole E.R. experience sooo much better for everyone involved.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  24. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    God grant me the serenity to accept the things (people, personalities, places, circumstances, situations, responsibilities, accountabilities, attitudes, behaviors) I cannot change, the courage to change the things (responses, reactions, perceptions, evaluations, provocations, antagonization, moderation) I can and wisdom to know the difference.

    If something causes me grief so much so that it effects me I have and am the problem not the perpetrator. I have come to a place that I realized that my intolerance is a greater affliction than anything I have had to deal with. It does come to a point where you peace and health, physically and mentally, are on the line.

    I just told my wife on the way home from church that I need to go to nursing school. She laughed at me. She said "you are not a care taker. You are insensitive, impatient, uncompassionate, unsympathetic and unkind".

    I told her to shut up
  25. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things (people, personalities, places, circumstances, situations, responsibilities, accountabilities, attitudes, behaviors) I cannot change, the courage to change the things (responses, reactions, perceptions, evaluations, provocations, antagonization, moderation) I can and wisdom to know the difference.

    If something causes me grief so much so that it effects me I have and am the problem not the perpetrator. I have come to a place that I realized that my intolerance is a greater affliction than anything I have had to deal with. It does come to a point where you peace and health, physically and mentally, are on the line.

    I just told my wife on the way home from church that I need to go to nursing school. She laughed at me. She said "you are not a care taker. You are insensitive, impatient, uncompassionate, unsympathetic and unkind".

    I told her to shut up
    LOL!

    You have all the makings of an E.R. nurse then! Just kidding, we're nice.....sometimes.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. Registered User
    Carl Hungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Why have i become a less tolerant person in general as i've grown older? Wisdom and experience has certainly shaped my decision making abilities, but i think i've just become jaded in many ways through my job.

    I keep telling my boss that we need to put either an ativan or xanax dispensor out in triage. It would make the whole E.R. experience sooo much better for everyone involved.
    Every time I suggest that, my manager looks at me like I'm not wearing any pants.
  27. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Hungus View Post
    Every time I suggest that, my manager looks at me like I'm not wearing any pants.
    Lol! - They know deep down it's really the only solution.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  28. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0









    wait...
































    wait...
















































    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  29. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    What the hell were we talking about again?.....oh yeah, BOOBS!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  30. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Boobs!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  31. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Answers
    0


    I like to ban people
  32. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    I like to ban people
    Way to break up the talk of boobs!!!! ahahahahaha j/p. kinda
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  33. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    I like jugs....










    ....big white jugs






















  34. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    I like the complete jugs image. Jugs that fulfill differing needs!:


    Edit: Brian, i spit my drink everywhere after reading your response above, lol!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  35. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0


    who is a boob there are so many ..............
  36. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    who is a boob there are so many ..............
    Lol! - I'm proud to be a boob, FNF!

    Boobies = Good Times!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  37. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    is an infraction like a spanking ? cus if so please tell me what I need to do to get one
    LOL, had a gf like that once!
  38. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I don't know about the best but we're all you got.
    LOL, I had someone tell me one time, that we had to put up with crap because we got paid to. I replied, tell me what board pays and I will apply!!
  39. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I just told my wife on the way home from church that I need to go to nursing school. She laughed at me. She said "you are not a care taker. You are insensitive, impatient, uncompassionate, unsympathetic and unkind".

    I told her to shut up
    Did you marry my ex and me not know it??? LOL
  40. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0


    i just received an infraction for having nudity in my avatar. that girl was hot too
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ok guys.....personal help plz
    By WILL DA BEAST in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:40 AM
  2. JR becomes a personal trainer!?
    By justreading in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 04:32 PM
  3. Your personal max out experience
    By ABNRanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 07:38 PM
  4. Personal Trainers
    By Rivet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 11:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in