Its not personal...really it isn't..lol

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys/Gals,

If you receive an infraction, or a warning, or a MOD EDIT, DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL.

We don't know you. We don't presume to know you. We have a set of rules we feel works for this forum and we enforce such rules. If you break them, you will mostly likely get an infraction or warning. Thats all it is...We are not calling you an ahole, we are not saying you're an idiot, we didn't ban you. Its simply an infraction so you can review the rules we have here. Thats all. Chances are, in 30 minutes we will forget what it was about, who you were, what you did, etc.....if you let us. Relax, don't take things so personal when a MOD corrects you on a forum you are a guest of. Thats all. Have a nice weekend. :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rippedhand:Hell, I got an infraction from you and you do know me!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...except for Jayhawkk. He's a douchebag.

:D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I KNEW IT! And you disguised it as being a 'test'...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Arthur: I am your king!
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you!
Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering silmite
held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine
providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your
king!
Dennis interrupting: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin'
swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power
derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic
ceremony!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:rippedhand:Hell, I got an infection from you and you do know me!
PLEASE, for the love of all that's holy, take this to PMs.

/or get another room.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is an infraction like a spanking ? cus if so please tell me what I need to do to get one :D

Ozzy

Awards
i have been playing with weights for a good 10years must have have spent at least 200 dollars a month on shakes and supplements and i'm done with them. I've had no large gains because of the "super fast metabolism" i have and want to try something different that will get me noticed for the size of me and hard work i've put in and not for the thin ness of my body. Any help of what stuff to take from this site would be appreciated. I'm 34 134lbs and 5ft 7

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i have been playing with weights for a good 10years must have have spent at least 200 dollars a month on shakes and supplements and i'm done with them. I've had no large gains because of the "super fast metabolism" i have and want to try something different that will get me noticed for the size of me and hard work i've put in and not for the thin ness of my body. Any help of what stuff to take from this site would be appreciated. I'm 34 134lbs and 5ft 7
i'd say thats an infraction on this thread! :006:

j/k

I see this is your first post... welcome to the board you definitely came to the right place, try posting these questions on the supplements forum or if you're ready to cross over to the dark side try the steroid forum.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

the owner here is a trainer who can personalize a diet for you, Ive seen his work and I can say he knows his shiat ! when you have someone to answer to it makes you accountable. However Im not sure if he is taking any new clients.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
king!
ceremony!
Great movie!!!!:hammer: Don't worry Jay I got ur back bro lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
king!
ceremony!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs"]YouTube - Monty Python-Bring out your dead![/ame]

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the owner here is a trainer who can personalize a diet for you, Ive seen his work and I can say he knows his shiat ! when you have someone to answer to it makes you accountable. However Im not sure if he is taking any new clients.
Haven't for years. Been there, done that :)

Someone needs to train me now. :lol:

:donut:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
in fact this was my first and only infraction when i first joined!..posting in the wrong thread!..HEHEHEHE!..and i got it,mods are getting soft these days!...j.k!:toofunny:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
im just messing with you guy's!..our mods are the best!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about the best but we're all you got.:shrug:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tolerant, indifferent, apathetic, maybe. Soft? Never!:hitwithrock: :)
Why have i become a less tolerant person in general as i've grown older? Wisdom and experience has certainly shaped my decision making abilities, but i think i've just become jaded in many ways through my job.

I keep telling my boss that we need to put either an ativan or xanax dispensor out in triage. It would make the whole E.R. experience sooo much better for everyone involved. :sgrin::240:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God grant me the serenity to accept the things (people, personalities, places, circumstances, situations, responsibilities, accountabilities, attitudes, behaviors) I cannot change, the courage to change the things (responses, reactions, perceptions, evaluations, provocations, antagonization, moderation) I can and wisdom to know the difference.

If something causes me grief so much so that it effects me I have and am the problem not the perpetrator. I have come to a place that I realized that my intolerance is a greater affliction than anything I have had to deal with. It does come to a point where you peace and health, physically and mentally, are on the line.

I just told my wife on the way home from church that I need to go to nursing school. She laughed at me. She said "you are not a care taker. You are insensitive, impatient, uncompassionate, unsympathetic and unkind".

I told her to shut up ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God grant me the serenity to accept the things (people, personalities, places, circumstances, situations, responsibilities, accountabilities, attitudes, behaviors) I cannot change, the courage to change the things (responses, reactions, perceptions, evaluations, provocations, antagonization, moderation) I can and wisdom to know the difference.

If something causes me grief so much so that it effects me I have and am the problem not the perpetrator. I have come to a place that I realized that my intolerance is a greater affliction than anything I have had to deal with. It does come to a point where you peace and health, physically and mentally, are on the line.

I just told my wife on the way home from church that I need to go to nursing school. She laughed at me. She said "you are not a care taker. You are insensitive, impatient, uncompassionate, unsympathetic and unkind".

I told her to shut up ;)
LOL!

You have all the makings of an E.R. nurse then! Just kidding, we're nice.....sometimes. ;)

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
Why have i become a less tolerant person in general as i've grown older? Wisdom and experience has certainly shaped my decision making abilities, but i think i've just become jaded in many ways through my job.

I keep telling my boss that we need to put either an ativan or xanax dispensor out in triage. It would make the whole E.R. experience sooo much better for everyone involved. :sgrin::240:
Every time I suggest that, my manager looks at me like I'm not wearing any pants.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

wait...

wait...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the hell were we talking about again?.....oh yeah, BOOBS! :sgrin:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boobs!!!!!!!:usa:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the complete jugs image. Jugs that fulfill differing needs!:

Edit: Brian, i spit my drink everywhere after reading your response above, lol!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the best but we're all you got.:shrug:
LOL, I had someone tell me one time, that we had to put up with crap because we got paid to. I replied, tell me what board pays and I will apply!!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established

I told her to shut up ;)
Did you marry my ex and me not know it??? LOL

purebred

i just received an infraction for having nudity in my avatar. that girl was hot too :(

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was me. It hurt because you are correct, she was hot. :lol:

purebred

so hot...:why:

lol no hard feelings man. just doing your job. i'm gonna be getting plenty of crap from people when i become police so i completely empathize with you all. i used to be one of the boys giving the po9 crap lol oh, the irony.