Thank You AM

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to post how thankful i am to have a resource like the one AM provides!!! ive learned a great deal and learn more everyday. I just hope i can pass on what i know to those just starting out so they dont make the same mistakes i have in the past

-Crazy

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what it's all about. Nice to have you here, bud!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

you have been a major contributor to it!!!

i feel like ive grown a lot of the past year that ive been here:fest30:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, we all are here to learn and teach others, that is the main reason why I joined the forum, you are welcome Crazy, as well as thank you because you yourself provide useful information.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why i joined the forum is to learn and have many people with the interest of bodybuilding or getting big muscles along the way. This is an incredible forum.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's why i joined the forum is to learn and have many people with the interest of bodybuilding or getting big muscles along the way. This is an incredible forum.
It really is! I appreciate the advice and knowledge of every one of you guys!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you. I would have fukked myself up good if I would not have found this place. The changes I have made to myself since finding AM have been tremendous.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
most def.!..A.M is the place to be.since i have been on this site i have made the most gains then i ever have in the past.through the knowledge,support and experiences that come from my fellow A.M board members!
thank you so much for everything anabolicminds.com:drunk:
slick

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
the camaraderie here is fantastic. AM truly feels like a brotherhood - people joined together for a common goal, willing to help each other achieve their goals.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I have to chime in as well :) Seriously this is a great site, great people, and I really enjoy coming here, you do learn a great deal, and when your wrong people will let you know and guide you down the correct path. I give all the mods major credit for doing what they do here! hands down , best bodybuilding site.!

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree. The Training and Exercise Science forum is very underrated. I have learned a great deal from those two in particular in learning about new lifts and exercises that I have tried, and since incorporated into my training routine. I have had amazing success applying what I have learned here about exercise science, nutrition, and supplementation in that order.