Official Upgrade Bug Reporting Thread

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you find any, post em and we'll stick them on the list.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the main page of the forum, if you click on the "Go to last post"
it does not bring you the last post but rather to the first post.

If within the sub forum you click on the "Go to last post"
it does bring you to the last post.

It is not all of the forums but it seem to be in the Forum Suggestions & News, Supplement Reviews / Logs, PowerLifting/Strongman, Female Fitness, Bodybuilding Contest Preparation, Pics, Male Anti-Aging Medicine, Pro Bodybuilding, Anabolicminds Anonymous, General Chat, News and Articles, Politics, Animal/Universal, Advanced Muscle Science, Anabolic Xtreme, Generic Labz, I-Force Nutrition, Millennium Sports Technologies, Primordial Performance, Recomp Performance Nutrition

Unsure of GeneraSupplements and Palo Alto Labs as their last posts were single post threads.

That is all. :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is weird. It's not doing it now in this forum. It seems thread dependent.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
One thing though...ever since the upgrade, my treo wx now shows some of the code from the website (as in view source code) and it only shows in the OLD am style, i.e. 2002-03 style...very odd? It's like all the code is at the top, then the pages are at the bottom, but it's the old school forum...at least 03, Im sure.

Anybody have any idea to why that is?

If this thread was for mods only, just delete my question...thanks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the main page of the forum, if you click on the "Go to last post"
it does not bring you the last post but rather to the first post.

If within the sub forum you click on the "Go to last post"
it does bring you to the last post.

It is not all of the forums but it seem to be in the Forum Suggestions & News, Supplement Reviews / Logs, PowerLifting/Strongman, Female Fitness, Bodybuilding Contest Preparation, Pics, Male Anti-Aging Medicine, Pro Bodybuilding, Anabolicminds Anonymous, General Chat, News and Articles, Politics, Animal/Universal, Advanced Muscle Science, Anabolic Xtreme, Generic Labz, I-Force Nutrition, Millennium Sports Technologies, Primordial Performance, Recomp Performance Nutrition

Unsure of GeneraSupplements and Palo Alto Labs as their last posts were single post threads.

That is all. :)
Known issue with a 3rd party plugin. Still trying to find a permanent fix.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing though...ever since the upgrade, my treo wx now shows some of the code from the website (as in view source code) and it only shows in the OLD am style, i.e. 2002-03 style...very odd? It's like all the code is at the top, then the pages are at the bottom, but it's the old school forum...at least 03, Im sure.

Anybody have any idea to why that is?

If this thread was for mods only, just delete my question...thanks.
What page? The whole forum?

We did just install a new mobile skin but on my iphone there is no code, jsut an extremely streamlined version of the site.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What page? The whole forum?

We did just install a new mobile skin but on my iphone there is no code, jsut an extremely streamlined version of the site.
Yeah, the whole forum.

Very plain looking (no graphics, no cpuser, no search, none of the basic options, no pm's or anything, or anyway to click them; just txt and links)

I guess, you can say that it's streamlined, but this is def AM on crack with the Treo...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NAh, it has PM's, User CP, Search, etc.... on there. Must be something with the Treo. I'll look into it and see what I can find.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
NAh, it has PM's, User CP, Search, etc.... on there. Must be something with the Treo. I'll look into it and see what I can find.
Thanks...

Well, if Im the only one complaining, then either no one has a Treo or my Treo is bugged...

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks...

Well, if Im the only one complaining, then either no one has a Treo or my Treo is bugged...
Any way you can take a screenshot of that? Or maybe take a picture of it with a digital camera and email it to me?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not necessarily a bug: had to increase my screen resolution (pixels) so I could load all pages without the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom. I have a standard flat panel 19" if that matters.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what resolution?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and is it better now?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your avatar was oversized its been hosed. Wasn't many...but you were one. Just upload it again with the dimensions it states.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
If your avatar was oversized its been hosed. Wasn't many...but you were one. Just upload it again with the dimensions it states.
Disaster... I cannot find it anywhere!

haha.. end of the world I suppose :puppy_dog_eyes:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
IS there anywhere we can view who is online?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Main page, scroll to bottom..on right hand side.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
uh..huh?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
OK. I know where that place is and it doesn't work.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OK. I know where that place is and it doesn't work.
Then clearly we're not talking about the same secret place. URL will cost you $5000, payable in large, unmarked bills and dropped off in the secret drop zone which I'll be checking at midnight tonight. If the package is late, the deal's off.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
rugger!..click on quick links and i think its the last one on the bottom!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
then clearly we're not talking about the same secret place. Url will cost you $5000, payable in large, unmarked bills and dropped off in the secret drop zone which i'll be checking at midnight tonight. If the package is late, the deal's off.
lol..

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Is that where I said it was? Nope, didn't think so. As I stated before, $5000, large unmarked bills, drop zone, midnight. That is all.
I hope you're having fun holding the online user list hostage from me.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hope you're having fun holding the online user list hostage from me.
There is nothing fun about a hostage situation. Just give me the money and everything will be fine.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Crap, oh well.. There goes my plans for retirement.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for fixing it. I won't tell.
It was never broken. But since you mentioned it, maybe I'll break it now just to annoy you a little more before I go to bed....

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It was broken for me until about 4 minutes ago when the forum was inaccessible. When the forum came back online, for me, it was fixed.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It was broken for me until about 4 minutes ago when the forum was inaccessible. When the forum came back online, for me, it was fixed.
Your mind is playing tricks on you. Stay off of the drugs, dude. The forum wasn't inaccessible either.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who cannot use colors for my signature or if you go to advanced reply?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
on the list! thanks.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Any way you can take a screenshot of that? Or maybe take a picture of it with a digital camera and email it to me?
Well, here's what I did. I turned all graphics on then spotted a tiny box in middle top of the screen...that box has all options in a drop down menu ... the login function works if I hit 'post reply' (treo). I think the only other odd thing is that there aren't any pictures(even in view graphics mode) but that's ok...

Hmmmm, noticed my rep points display in old school mode on here vs my PC...

All i n all, now that I've found things, I think this is a much more smart-phone friendly version.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what resolution?
Don't remember.
and is it better now?
It was better when I went to a higher resolution, but of course everything got tiny. I can't remember what I went from and to.

Then before I could play with it some more...the damn monitor went out on me. WTF!!!

Now I have this new monitor that is wide screen. What an adjustment this is. I am having a hard time adjusting to the rectangle.

Don't worry about it. If no one else is having issue don't sweat me.

I'm not happy today. :damnit:

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320)
Ouch. I think herein lies the problem. Your browser on that phone is the equivalent of Internet Explorer 4.01. There's a LOT of CSS functionality, etc. that we use that didn't exist in IE4.0. Just to show you a real world example, IE is on version 8.0 right now. Unfortunately I don't think there's going to be much we can do about this situation. How old is your phone?

Anyone else seeing this problem?