More obvious way to rep people

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
So long as we're making improvements on the format of the boards, I was wondering if you guys could institute an easier/more obvious way to rep someone who made a smart post. I didn't realize how to rep someone for a good two or three months after my joining, I just happened to stumble upon the weird icon out of sheer curiosity. This makes me wonder if newcomers really know how to reward someone who helped them out (I've felt snubbed on some occasions :grumpy:).

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think this is really a good idea. Changing themes and button in any software that wasn't written by yourself is a PITA. I think it would probably be simple to just go in and replace the image of the scale with something else though. As of right now, there are bigger fish to fry!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
So long as we're making improvements on the format of the boards, I was wondering if you guys could institute an easier/more obvious way to rep someone who made a smart post. I didn't realize how to rep someone for a good two or three months after my joining, I just happened to stumble upon the weird icon out of sheer curiosity. This makes me wonder if newcomers really know how to reward someone who helped them out (I've felt snubbed on some occasions :grumpy:).
that's the joy of helping out newbies. to me, its no biggie, just an opportunity to try and keep a new member on this board instead of asking 1 question then leaving :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good idea...will look into it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My rep box has been freezing when i try to rep people. just not working right for some reason and they dont get the rep

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not me. Can't repeat the error. Need browser info, OS info, etc...

Seems to be working fine on this end.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My rep box has been freezing when i try to rep people. just not working right for some reason and they dont get the rep

You repped me earlier. I got it, so I think it is working okay.