Forum Upgrades

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Forum Upgrades

We upgraded to a newer version of vBulletin so there be things that are not functioning at the moment. Mainly the trackers, AmSpace and several other things...

The forum overall functions but we will be spending many hours finding all bugs to fix. If you find any, please list them here and we will get to them in due time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. ........... <---Ain't they puurty.

Good deal, K. I'm lovin' the new emoticons

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Hug it out.

If you think that's cool, wait until you see the dancing Bruce Lee that we did this whole upgrade to get...oh wait, we already had that.
    •   

4. got a PM saying i got 400+ reps for a post, but obviously, 2 reop power instead. that's it so far.

also, clicking on "your notifications" takes so long, i refreshed and then couldn't find it.

not that its much to complain about, but you did ask

5. working on the notification thing...

the PM just tells you the rep point you gained...more points = more power.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. Kramer, I know this thread has been spammed to hell, but the edit function is buggy. When you try to edit a post everything is fine, until you hit the save button. It actually applies the change, but you have to refresh the page to get the edit interface to go away. Don't know if you heard that one yet..

7. Got it. Thanks.

8. I noticed that the album I had created in Photos previously is not linked to my AmSpace profile. I'm assuming that's what the Albums feature refers to in AmSpace.

9. Its different. Still have to alter links to your albums. Right now its pointing to vbulletin default which is blah.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Got it. Thanks.

11. Do i have to re-enter all of my contacts to friends again,or will it be done auto- when our amspace/profile is fully functional again?
    board supporter

12. there isn't a link to private messages in the "quick links" box in the upper right hand corner of the screen..... at least not for me.

13. if you don't have any, it won't show up. If you have any, the notifications link will pop up.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    if you don't have any, it won't show up. If you have any, the notifications link will pop up.
    LOL bslick doesn't have friends? BLASPHEMY!!!

15. redoing the firends thing..

16. Quote Originally Posted by aggravated View Post
    lol bslick doesn't have friends? Blasphemy!!!
    ...lol...
    board supporter
  17. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Kramer, I know this thread has been spammed to hell, but the edit function is buggy. When you try to edit a post everything is fine, until you hit the save button. It actually applies the change, but you have to refresh the page to get the edit interface to go away. Don't know if you heard that one yet..
    This issue should be fixed now...

18. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    This issue should be fixed now...
    Thanks for the quick response guys! I'll keep my eyes peeled.

19. Error: Costanza has broken AM.com , oh wait..

Seriously though, I was posting a reply and I got the screen as if I was posting a new thread, and it told me if I opted to include a poll, I could add the choices. Doesn't seem to be repeating tho.
  20. Talking heres to feeling good all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    redoing the firends thing..
    cheer's!
    YouTube - Cosmo Kramer - smoking and drinking at the same time
    board supporter
  21. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Error: Costanza has broken AM.com , oh wait..

Seriously though, I was posting a reply and I got the screen as if I was posting a new thread, and it told me if I opted to include a poll, I could add the choices. Doesn't seem to be repeating tho.
    OK, LMK if it repeats..you probably did it just as I was replacing some files earlier.

22. the little arrow next to the last poster's name isn't taking me to the last post in the thread like it used to.

23. i can't seem to be able to rate threads with a thumbs up?

cheers

24. on the list!

25. cheers

26. whats with the red envelopes!..does that mean something or is that going to be the color from now on?
    board supporter

27. I dont have the "private message" option that should below "new post".

.....manny

28. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    whats with the red envelopes!..does that mean something or is that going to be the color from now on?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/forum-suggestions-news/

scroll down bottom left...

Shows what they are.

29. Quote Originally Posted by manny1010 View Post
    I dont have the "private message" option that should below "new post".

.....manny
    reread thread please

30. Definitly the one Hank said, not going to last posts.
  31. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by manny1010 View Post
    I dont have the "private message" option that should below "new post".

.....manny
    As stated earlier in the thread, if you don't have any PM's you won't see it. If you need to go to your PM inbox, you can make it there through Quick Links.

32. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    if you don't have any, it won't show up. If you have any, the notifications link will pop up.
    re:PM's

33. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/forum-suggestions-news/

scroll down bottom left...

Shows what they are.
    okay!..thanks.
    board supporter

34. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    re:PM's
    You should pm him so he sees it

35. my boss says "thanks for doing the upgrade, i actually got that s.o.b. to do some work today"

36. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    As stated earlier in the thread, if you don't have any PM's you won't see it. If you need to go to your PM inbox, you can make it there through Quick Links.

ahh okay, Thanks man!
  37. Question for Kramer.

Kramer, when I am in my Subscribed Threads area, and I click the Last Post tab, it takes me to the very first post in the thread. I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but I wanted to make you aware of it. If you can fix it I would highly appreciate it.
  38. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    i can't seem to be able to rate threads with a thumbs up?

cheers
    Had to disable that for now, should be back soon.

39. Nevermind, I see that it has been said already.
    Carry on.

40. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    Had to disable that for now, should be back soon.
    no problem, take your time

Similar Forum Threads

1. NP Server Upgrades Be Back Soon!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 10:26 AM
  2. Site upgrades
    By Ari Gold in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 09:39 PM
  3. Been a while, but wow @ upgrades to forum
    By babolat in forum General Chat