Forum Upgrades

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Kramer, when I am in my Subscribed Threads area, and I click the Last Post tab, it takes me to the very first post in the thread. I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but I wanted to make you aware of it. If you can fix it I would highly appreciate it.

Yeah, this happened when we had to upgrade a newer version of a plugin that was causing the edit post error. Now that new plugin broke the last post function which sort of pisses me off (breaking one thing to fix another).

Frustrating as hell.

We'll still try to fix it anyway but not sure when it will be done...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Yeah, this happened when we had to upgrade a newer version of a plugin that was causing the edit post error. Now that new plugin broke the last post function which sort of pisses me off (breaking one thing to fix another).

Frustrating as hell.

We'll still try to fix it anyway but not sure when it will be done...
    That's how it is most of the time; when we fix something, something else fails.

Thanks for looking into it.
    Also, good job with the changes!

3. Seems to only work if the thread has one page. Mult-page threads it done'st work..wher its most needed.

Fail!!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Seems to only work if the thread has one page. Mult-page threads it done'st work..wher its most needed.

Fail!!

EPIC FAIL!
  5. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Looks like that's working!

7. The "Forum Jump" at the bottom of the page makes browsing SO much better. I always wanted that.

So far, I like the upgrades.

8. Bring back the old search function, you damn whippersnappers.

9. No.

10. Look at that service.

11. My Multi-Quote button doesn't work... oh wait... :snap:

Edit: You're missing an emoticon it appears too

12. Nothing to report, most basic functionality works for me.

Thanks for frequently upgrading the software and keeping AM alive!

13. Quote Originally Posted by silversurfer View Post
    nothing to report, most basic functionality works for me.

Thanks for frequently upgrading the software and keeping am alive!
    i know right!!!

14. For some reason or another, capital letters are not working... My above post was typed in all caps, but it isn't!

15. I lost all my friends..sniff

Although lol I did read how to re-add them.

16. Read the other thread

17. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Awaterletterouter! LMAOx2

18. Any news on the "Last Post" direct link?
    And good lord, there are so many new smilie's that it's hard to just pick one.

19. Yeah, the word is I don't know. I'll let you know.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Yeah, the word is I don't know. I'll let you know.
    No, those are word's.

OK, thanks!
    I know you're busy.

21. Ok, good news.

I think I fixed it, along with the multi-quote, ,ajax rep, and host of other **** that probably hasn't worked for years.

I'm finishing it up all on a differnt style ID so when I"M done, hopefully morning, I will migrate everyone over to the new skin.

22. Sweet action!

23. any way to get the add buddy back? that was real easy to add friends
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

24. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Ok, good news.

I think I fixed it, along with the multi-quote, ,ajax rep, and host of other **** that probably hasn't worked for years.

I'm finishing it up all on a differnt style ID so when I"M done, hopefully morning, I will migrate everyone over to the new skin.
    :*******: :****you: I can't post these smilies because the words f**k and a$$H0le are censored.

To ensure 100% use of all VB features, nothing should be blocked.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    :*******: :****you: I can't post these smilies because the words f**k and a$$H0le are censored.

To ensure 100% use of all VB features, nothing should be blocked.
    hmm... I seem to be able to post fuck and asshole just fine

26. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Ok, good news.

Good deal, Cosmo!
    I really like the addition of the Multi-Quote.

27. I'm learning to use the go to last unread post arrow now.

28. yeah that works....

29. Migrating you over..you should see some subtle differences.

Bad News..LAst post still doesn't work on the main page. Seems to work in the subforums though.

30. Love the new features!

31. it's like getting a new supplement, forum changes rock

32. I'm now seeing pending friend requests in my user cp as a banner of sorts at the top under my pm's

33. you mean the pop up notifications?

34. Hey it took me to the last post

No it does not seem to be a pop up. When I go to user cp it says at the top above subscribed threads, user notifications You have a pending friend request from.blah blah, and gives the option to manage requests.
  35. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

36. Cool. Social Groups are here...

37. Is it supposed to be an x then?

38. damn..epic fail on that.

still fixing something

39. ok fixed

Similar Forum Threads

1. NP Server Upgrades Be Back Soon!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 10:26 AM
  2. Site upgrades
    By Ari Gold in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 09:39 PM
  3. Been a while, but wow @ upgrades to forum
    By babolat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4