Dude, WTF!?!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I just looked at my rep power...and it is under 60 now! what gives? I had over 2500. I dont wanna sound like im nitpicking but, geez, now its going to sound like the information i give to people isnt going to have the same amount of pop. i know i like to listen to people with more rep power when asking something. What is going on?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone, welcome to my world.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
New system. It use to say how many rep points you have, now its how much rep you can give.

Go to your user cp and above your latest reps, it still says how many points you have.

New system is just a different way of measuring rep, anyone who used to have more rep points than you is still going to have more rep power than you, just on a different scale.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
boxmeman's rep went from -20,000 something to 0

you can't go below 0 anymore but you do get more red bars the more you get negged.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its the same exact system. It just displays your power now....go into your amspace profile...points still there.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
New system. It use to say how many rep points you have, now its how much rep you can give.

Go to your user cp and above your latest reps, it still says how many points you have.

New system is just a different way of measuring rep, anyone who used to have more rep points than you is still going to have more rep power than you, just on a different scale.

o ok i see.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the relationship to rep "power" vs. rep "points"? I assume the more points you have, the greater your power.