Activity Level?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This activity level indicator is way off! I spend a lot of time on these forums every day and for it to be in the 40% range, is just retarded. You guys need to put a post average amount of posts per day in it's place. This activity indicator you guys are using doesn't help me track my posts etc... I think something like that would be way more useful/informative.

Also, just to mention it. My activity level was around 70% or so, then the holidays came. I didn't post for a day or so and it dropped all the way into the 30's. Doesn't make a lot of sense. If it is just there to be there, then why waste system resources on it! Just my opinion.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This activity level indicator is way off! I spend a lot of time on these forums every day and for it to be in the 40% range, is just retarded. You guys need to put a post average amount of posts per day in it's place. This activity indicator you guys are using doesn't help me track my posts etc... I think something like that would be way more useful/informative.

Also, just to mention it. My activity level was around 70% or so, then the holidays came. I didn't post for a day or so and it dropped all the way into the 30's. Doesn't make a lot of sense. If it is just there to be there, then why waste system resources on it! Just my opinion.

I'm sorry if your activity level is not to your liking but its clear that some are way more active than you are hence the reason you are at 40%. Calling it retarded without even understanding how its calculated really makes want to put it high on my priority list. :rolleyes:

Calculation of the activity
The system calculates the activity by taking the average post count of the ten most active user and comparing it to your own post count.

You want it to go up? Post more.

Then go relax a bit!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry if your activity level is not to your liking but its clear that some are way more active than you are hence the reason you are at 40%. Calling it retarded without even understanding how its calculated really makes want to put it high on my priority list. :rolleyes:

Calculation of the activity
The system calculates the activity by taking the average post count of the ten most active user and comparing it to your own post count.

You want it to go up? Post more.

Then go relax a bit!
Sounds like I am not the one that needs to go relax! :lol: Since I now know how this works, I will subsequently go and post a reply of "lol" in every single thread on the forum! My activity will be stacked! Thanks for the advice! :thumbsup:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like I am not the one that needs to go relax! :lol: Since I now know how this works, I will subsequently go and post a reply of "lol" in every single thread on the forum! My activity will be stacked! Thanks for the advice! :thumbsup:

Eagles won...now I CAN relax!

WOOT!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You should try stand-up comedy. You say some funny sh!t.

"CK" looks pretty relaxed:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, i thought I was aggravated for a sec.