Sticky with all the reps names

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about a sticky with all the current reps names?

Would be a help :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i dont think this is a bad idea, but for the most part if you go into company sub-forums it is pretty easy to tell. Also, it would most likely be a huge hassle for the MODS as is at the other place.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All the reps names used to be Green(like how the gold members are gold etc...). Not sure why they did away with that, but it was cool and easy to tell who was a rep that way.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
green names were easier, not sure why that changed....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because the actual reps changed that much. Its a pain in the ass to have to change usergroup status all the time then go back and remove those who left and never said anything.

I simply can't keep up with the amount of reps for everyone here. That's something they have to do themselves with user titles and sigs.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Because the actual reps changed that much. Its a pain in the ass to have to change usergroup status all the time then go back and remove those who left and never said anything.

I simply can't keep up with the amount of reps for everyone here. That's something they have to do themselves with user titles and sigs.
hahaha....fair enough...i dont recognize half the reps anymore...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

how about pink. that way they'll beg you to change it back to black :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Maybe a simple script that removes them from the group after so many days of inactivity? Would make your job less frustrating as a result! Besides, it's not like reps get MOD access, so why worry if they are still a member of that group?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ohhh I'm good with pink!! lmao

I changed my sig to red too help you out. Its not the same as green usernames but it might catch the eye better than a black siggy.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe a simple script that removes them from the group after so many days of inactivity? Would make your job less frustrating as a result! Besides, it's not like reps get MOD access, so why worry if they are still a member of that group?

Exactly...they don't get anything different so writing a script or actually managing another companies reps is not high on my priority list.

Plus, if I wrote an script that did that, most of the owners would be removed.

I'm happy the way it is now.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly...they don't get anything different so writing a script or actually managing another companies reps is not high on my priority list.

Plus, if I wrote an script that did that, most of the owners would be removed.

I'm happy the way it is now.
I understand. It isn't really a big deal IMHO. I do miss the green though. :(

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There. I just gave you some green. :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry...we've all gone black, which means we can never go back.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
maybe they should all wear hats made from lime,,,,,like steve

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the thing on Steve's head is a Honeydew? Or something!
I think he has the honeydew on his head...he just practices teabagging with the limes.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I think the thing on Steve's head is a Honeydew? Or something!
honeydew has a smooth texture to it,that thing on the cats head has like a basketball like grain,indicating that it is a citrus fruit!..lime would be the culprit!:lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And next, we will teach you to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it weighs 21 grams....and is hyped up on Coke.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
solution...... each board sponsor (the leader for example), like USPL for you guessed it, usp labs does a sticky in their own section that they can maintain. that way you just go to each companies area and find it that way...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solution...... each board sponsor (the leader for example), like USPL for you guessed it, usp labs does a sticky in their own section that they can maintain. that way you just go to each companies area and find it that way...
I resent your volunteering me for more work.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We had a heated debate about this some time ago. I made that very suggestion. These guys should have been all over it long ago. Utilize the resources that your sponsorship entitles you.

It's their job to represent. This board is an avenue, or even better yet - the "forum" - to do so. There is nothing stopping anyone from taking the initiative for themselves. "REPresent"

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As long as you do so from Nutra to make up for the extra work on Sam ;) Although Sams so busy you won't see him here on AM. He will never know I've been staking him as collateral with unhappy customers, ask Jminis :D

:ntome:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
As long as you do so from Nutra to make up for the extra work on Sam ;) Although Sams so busy you won't see him here on AM. He will never know I've been staking him as collateral with unhappy customers, ask Jminis :D
i'll have your name in the order comments :)

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you put a thread up in every section like the Nutra/USP deal which requires every REP to post their Name and who they rep for.

Under that, in the same post, post an agreed upon date, for example:

John- Zombie Nutrition

1/12/2009

Since the 12th is a Monday, everyone should edit the same post and update that date when next Monday comes and so on.

John-Zombie Nutriton

19/1/2009

The rules would be that ONLY reps can post there, Nothing other than the above format and update it once a week on an agreed upon day.

That way, reps do all the work and by updating the date once a week, we know they're current and if someone doesn't update the date, it will stand out since everyone will be using the same format.

Just an idea.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brian, why haven't you mentioned the token ninjamonkeys' in your NP rep post?!? :lol:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awseome effort, Steveoph! Reps! Just wondering, though, why "NutraMan" did not make the list! :)
Awww playing favorites! :(

Edit Matt and i would make one but since it is only us it seems kind of silly.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awseome effort, Steveoph! Reps! Just wondering, though, why "NutraMan" did not make the list! :)
He was initially in there , described as an enigmatic figure running the dark mysteries of NP's bulk supplements; but then I wanted to ask him how he wished to be mentioned. At which point I fell asleep :trout: Now to that PM and change to be made soon :)