High School Athlete/Weightlifter Section

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  137 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

High School Athlete/Weightlifter Section

If you guys made this it would be very beneficial because us as student athletes need to know what other student athletes take and not listen to a 35 year old(even tho i love getting advice from them). But student athletes like me when they search the supplement forum alot of the stuff is steroid or test boosters stuff that generally isnt healthy for an 18 year old kid. Please work on this and ill will even be the board member of it and create it myself if you help me. I will tell all my friends about and get the word out and your gains will be great because more people will be able to see the great prices and options you get at nutraplanet.com.

Thanks and lets get this going it will be something you guys wont regret because i guarantee you guys hate looking at a thread and seeing this little teenager ask a question about a supplement when they have no idea about it.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball23 View Post
    If you guys made this it would be very beneficial because us as student athletes need to know what other student athletes take and not listen to a 35 year old(even tho i love getting advice from them). But student athletes like me when they search the supplement forum alot of the stuff is steroid or test boosters stuff that generally isnt healthy for an 18 year old kid. Please work on this and ill will even be the board member of it and create it myself if you help me. I will tell all my friends about and get the word out and your gains will be great because more people will be able to see the great prices and options you get at nutraplanet.com.

Thanks and lets get this going it will be something you guys wont regret because i guarantee you guys hate looking at a thread and seeing this little teenager ask a question about a supplement when they have no idea about it.
    We cant have noobs teaching noobs.

Yes, a lot of teens here know quite a bit, but getting help from smarter, educated board members will only yield greater results in the long run.

Similar Forum Threads

1. bulking and high school
    By Suriya in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 12:32 AM
  2. high school sprinter
    By dyoung2217 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 10:48 PM
  3. Section for high school and college athletes
    By pavb10 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 17