A possible literature section?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
As in books that are recommended readings. I would be interested in this. I'm sure this goes along with the idea of supplement article section though.

Papucho

Awards
I second that suggestion.Somewhere to discuss literature including but not limited to fitness and health.A spot where books in general can be discussed.:thumbsup:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Now this I find interest in. It could be a great way to discuss books, poems, authors, etc.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
is it wrong for a BBer to love books as well? And AM is amazing, so why have to go elsewhere for lit discussion.
No its not wrong for a BBer to enjoy books. While were at it we should create a video game/movie section! How bout a do-it yourself home repair section also? I needs to learns how to re-roof me house:lol:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i meant bodybuilding books and literature haha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
No its not wrong for a BBer to enjoy books. While were at it we should create a video game/movie section! How bout a do-it yourself home repair section also? I needs to learns how to re-roof me house:lol:

I am kinda up for a game section. But at the same time we do have to watch to not overflow the traffic.

Main things, but literature holds a fount of knowledge. Games...not so much.

Papucho

Awards
I thought this was a bbing site:think:
I received your message,all I have to say to you is that I have been lifting since I was 14 and do not need you telling me to "lift some weights".Im 5'7 182 pounds, around 13 or 12%body fat.My love for training is equal to my love for literature.Unlike you,many intellectual lifters here would appreciate a literature section.Remember,television and video games leave you nothing.

"The smallest bookstore still contains more ideas of worth than have been presented in the entire history of television." ~Andrew Ross

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
As in books that are recommended readings. I would be interested in this. I'm sure this goes along with the idea of supplement article section though.
i'm willing to loan out my "are you as smart as the cat in the hat"

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hum... I mean, I'm not one to read a lot of books or read a lot of info on the newest researches on whatever.

But would the forum grow from this? Yes. Would it be nice to see people debating the new findings on so_and_so compound, or whatever new horny monkey alpha male fur's weed? Yes. Or even normal books that could help the everyday bb'er?

And if you're not all that into it, like I'm not, then just don't read it, like I won't. But at least we'll have some knowledgeable people talking about it and therefore better information will come to the end user like ourselves.