PM's when receiving Reputation

1. PM's when receiving Reputation

You now receive PM's when someone reps/negs you. If you want to turn this off, go into User CP, Edit Options, uncheck the option.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. cool beans!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Costanza View Post
    You now receive PM's when someone reps/negs you. If you want to turn this off, go into User CP, Edit Options, uncheck the option.
    Jackpot. Now all I need is a way to uncheck the "Save A Copy of this Message Automatically". Unless it's an option already, but I've searched for it.
    •   

4. My day just got a little brighter. Now iron lungz is gonna see all the negs i send him.. j/p lungz
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    My day just got a little brighter. Now iron lungz is gonna see all the negs i send him.. j/p lungz
    "And I have a pet cat, motha fukca!"

6. serenity now, insanity later. This feature I may or may not like, not sure yet.

PHF Rep

7. We could already see who was repping/negging........why a pm?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    We could already see who was repping/negging........why a pm?
    why are you doing 2000 cals. omen?
    board supporter
  9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    We could already see who was repping/negging........why a pm?
    you could also leave a longer comment. i like this new feature,and its optional also.you can always turn it off/disable
    board supporter

10. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    why are you doing 2000 cals. omen?
    Cutting down to 7-8%.......fun stuff....brain eating.....
  11. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Cutting down to 7-8%.......fun stuff....brain eating.....
    oh!..i see!..good luck with your diet omen
    board supporter

12. how do you rep somebody
  13. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by GetDatFool View Post
    how do you rep somebody
    first you have to find something someone said that is worth repping. It might take a while
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  14. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Costanza View Post
    Praise be Allah...I can turn it off!
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  15. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by GetDatFool View Post
    how do you rep somebody
    dont ask easy,he hasnt' done it in awhile!..j.k my friend!
    board supporter

16. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Costanza View Post
    I would neg you, but I can't

17. Hooochie Maammaaaaaa

18. rep whore
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

19. o so thats what that is im sort of new here and whenever i got one i was always like wtf is this? and id click on a new rep message and it took me to user cp i had no idea what it meant or did but makes sense now

20. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    you could also leave a longer comment. i like this new feature,and its optional also.you can always turn it off/disable
    bslick can turn on his custom, pre-written comment: "Whazzup brosef/broseffine! Here!s some mo! green fo yo!" haha. jk.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  21. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    bslick can turn on his custom, pre-written comment: "Whazzup brosef/broseffine! Here!s some mo! green fo yo!" haha. jk.
    ..LOL..
    board supporter

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reputation Gone?
    By fightbackhxc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. Reputation?
    By Nick26 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 10:22 PM
  3. Reputation