Injury Section

Pork Grind

Pork Grind

Awards
I was thinking it'd be pretty cool to possibly have a section devoted solely to different injuries people may have come across during their past or present lifting. Possibly to help prevent other people from making the same mistakes and to recieve others' opinions on dealing with said injury. Although, I doubt most of the guys here are doctors, I still think that it would help and it would give the members a centralized area to find info as opposed to having to browse all the other different sections and threads. Peace.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
injury section

Sounds great! I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And yes I agree most here are not doctors. But most of us arent personal trainers either but we still give workout advice.

lucky1p

lucky1p

Awards
Good idea im sure there are some very intresting stories

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
I suggested this a few times

I think its a great idea

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i think its a great idea also!
slick.

glipp

glipp

Awards
So......any response? Injury section, how about it? I like the idea too.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Mods?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
good idea man.......the mods are probably doing it right now.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
i dont think so........but i hope so

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Subbed good deal here. I can contribute an injury to this log already. Any advice etc... will be taken fixin to go to the doc later this month only time I could get in. Have been workin out seriously for a good year plus. Last Sept. or so started getting a stinging pain in my right shoulder, feels like it starts in toward the socket and then shoots serious pain almost electric and definitely stinging down towards my elbow. Most of you probably think I'm crazy for waitin this long but I just lifted through the pain and have had significant increases regardless of the injury in my lifts, but would probably have even more once I get this fixed. Only happens on certain lifts, Main one it happens on the most is incline bench it also happens on flat bench but not really on decline bench also can feel it doing arny presses. I talked to Bslick bout this quite a bit but does anyone have any ideas or advice. I'm wondering if it's a pinched nerve or minor torn rotator cuff?? I also took Mega Men Joint vitamins to see if it would help an it didn't. Thanks in advance for any info or advice, has anyone else ever had this happen? :ugh2:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a nerve problem, but you should see a doctor regardless.

VANDROSS!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a nerve problem, but you should see a doctor regardless.

VANDROSS!

Yep plannin on it on the 24th for awhile i thought it was torn rotator then started hearing ppl talk bout nerve so changed my mind kinda. Thanks partner...