Transformation Series

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
In doing research to help out a couple girls I've been training, the Female Transformation series on BB.com has been great. The pics, testimonials, diet info, and workout routines have given me a ton of material to help them reach their goals.

Would it be possible to have something similar here?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I clicked on this, expecting with child-like anticipation, something about Optimus Prime. I have found only disappointment. You bring shame to me, GT.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I clicked on this, expecting with child-like anticipation, something about Optimus Prime. I have found only disappointment. You bring shame to me, GT.
ummmmm...ok. Moving on.........having a series of girls going from:donut: to :pose: would be awesome.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and getting a:donut:chick to post their picture of them being:donut: would be extremely hard.

buts sounds like a good idea if u can doit.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
naw dude girls who want ot change will do it. they know they want it that bad they will do what it takes.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, check out the series on bb.com. They have before and after stats and pics. As well as a TON of good info. Could attract more females to the board.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I know my girl would be interested in this. Not a frequent poster on here but she does visit time to time