Very cool AM link! (iSpy)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Very cool AM link! (iSpy)

Maybe most of you have seen the little AJAX feature in the Hall of Fame page that keeps updating it self with all the latest posts...

and like me wondered and wished there was a way to see more than 4 or recent posts, well there is

follow this link to the iSpy page... Enjoy

iSpy

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very cool...

reps....

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
very nice!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
And it gets better.... if you use firefox (as you should) you can capture that page as a RSS feed....

this way you dont need to keep that page open... just refresh the RSS feed when you ready to see whats been posted recently.

Enjoy!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
hmm... nvm about the RSS feed... i thought it was working last night but now I only see that the feed shows only the newest posts.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
darn it, I have FireFox, and was excited for a second...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you can still use the RSS feeds for new posts... i find that feed pretty handy but now that i found this page i just keep it open in one tab and check it often (maybe too often)

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stay tuned... some of you were talking about RSS earlier in this thread. We're releasing something relatively soon which will let you keep tabs on your favorite sections of the site and their latest posts right from your browser even when you're not logged into AM.