- 10-14-2008, 07:14 PM
I know it would be way too much work to go to the store and edit all the info to include complete labels...
But it would be so much easier if all the descriptions included, at a minimum, "Recommended dose" and "Servings per container."
Half the products or more lack this info, which makes it really hard to plan a cycle/stack. It's a big PITA to go off-site when I want to get the servings per container for something I'm buying from this site.
- 10-15-2008, 08:51 AM
This is something you have to contact NP about since we are not NP.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wardog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-13-2003, 09:58 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 49Last Post: 03-27-2003, 06:41 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2003, 03:15 PM
- By u4ik_rage in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-05-2003, 07:09 PM
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2003, 12:12 AM